Liberty Central Condos (CanAlfa Group) - Real Estate -

riley

Member Bio
Reaction score
I've been noticing new ads for this building in the Condo Guide. Does anyone have any recent information about it, or any renderings or city plan applications? It seems like this one has been delayed for awhile but may finally be ready to be revealed.

Thanks matt. The site says preconstruction prices ended march 6, but it was never open to the public. Crazy how 'inside' condo sales are becoming.

Thanks matt. The site says preconstruction prices ended march 6, but it was never open to the public. Crazy how 'inside' condo sales are becoming.

'inside' condo sales always existed. They're just not as good as keeping them discreet about it anymore. So if you think you're buying at "VIP/Grand Opening Pricing", think again. lol

btw, i think the website is privately owned (probably by an outside agent). I could be wrong. Can someone confirm?

Last edited:
Are these ALL the floor plans? Is the biggest unit in the building really just over 800 sq ft? If so, this must be solely aimed at first time buyer or investors, which I guess is the market for Liberty Village in general. Would be nice though it they started offering larger units to grow into.

Back