12 Degrees Condos (BSÄR Group of Companies) - Real Estate -

I made a thread about this. Closing costs are open season on the purchaser and a giant F*** you to the buyer.
Sorry to hear about that. I'm curious to hear more about your experience though (PM if you want).

I think the ensuing discussion will be informative to seasoned, and new home purchasers alike.

As a first time home buyer, I'd like to hear your thoughts and experience on this builder and how they have compared to other builders you've purchased from in the past. @condoinvestor @T.0.isthebest
@uto123 in last 9-10 years of my investment career in real estate. I have to say that Bsar is the only builder that I would not buy another property from. They are very unreasonable, they will charge crazy amount of development levies and other "fees" at the time of closing. Here is a little taste e of what this builder is all about. I will never buy from Bsar ever again. The name of the guy who runs this development company Tyler.
http://www.excal.on.ca/schulich-prof-implicated-in-evictions-in-low-income-neighborhood/

Condoinvestor, did you negotiate a cap in your agreement? If so, I would really be interested what were your closing costs? Also, what are extension fees?
The builder would not negotiate any caps. I should've taken this as the first sign but at that time I had just started investing in real estate and did not have many issues with developers. This building was delayed over 2.5 years from its original closing date.
The builder charged in excess of $40k in development levies and other "fees"

@uto123 in last 9-10 years of my investment career in real estate. I have to say that Bsar is the only builder that I would not buy another property from. They are very unreasonable, they will charge crazy amount of development levies and other "fees" at the time of closing. Here is a little taste e of what this builder is all about. I will never buy from Bsar ever again. The name of the guy who runs this development company Tyler.
http://www.excal.on.ca/schulich-prof-implicated-in-evictions-in-low-income-neighborhood/

I just sent you a PM.....

Back