Toronto 12° / 12 Degrees Condos | 35.66m | 11s | BSäR Group | Core Architects

There are are always details to lament and finishings that could be better executed or done with higher quality materials, but I cannot understand the high level of criticism of this project. Its form is unique and interesting. No, I don't like the ubiquitous grey or the stone, but it's a great addition to the streetscape and certainly superior to the adjacent towers. I'd love to see some pics of the interior!

I know some posters have given this one a hard time, but I'll stick my neck out and say that, especially as it's coming to completion, this one looks splendid. The lines are intriguing without being messy, its massing is perfect for the area, and the brickwork around the base is detailed without being cluttered. I really like it, and would love to live in a building like this.

Anyone have any comments about floorplans? It'd be nice if the interior matched the quality of the exterior.

Ya this has turned out great. Looks particularly amazing coming down Beverly, really compliments Picasso and vice versa. I hope we continue to see more like this.
Would love something like this as a high rise.

I also think this has turned out quite nice. This stretch of Beverley was getting tired and was in need of something punchy and unique in style like this project.

Today:

IMG_6872.JPG
IMG_6873.JPG
IMG_6874.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6872.JPG
    IMG_6872.JPG
    488.3 KB · Views: 1,344
  • IMG_6873.JPG
    IMG_6873.JPG
    265.8 KB · Views: 1,321
  • IMG_6874.JPG