News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.1K     2 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 638     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
IMG_9685.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9685.JPG
    IMG_9685.JPG
    934.7 KB · Views: 1,140
where on the ground floor is there a large enough vacant space for a dollarama? The only spot I could possibly think of is the shoppers space if they close following the opening in the old Hard Rock space.

What happened to the space from the closed down HMV? Also I think a dollarama here would be in for huge demand. Another one in PATH to service financial district and the South Core would be amazing. I remember when I was staying at Ice I’d have to walk to the one by St. Lawrence market or the one on Spadina around Richmond.

Holy hell, a DOLLARAMA?! To think of the potential this building once had to be a real tourist destination...

Yeah, Shoppers must be moving out. I can't imagine they'd keep a Shoppers there plus one in the Hard Rock space plus one in the Eaton Centre... I mean, they're not Starbucks.

A Dollarama... next to the beer store... all the ingredients you need to stock up for college parties at Ryerson. Location, location, location.

IMG_1324.JPG
Shoppers is confirmed to be moving to the hard rock space, it's not a new location. I was in there on Saturday and the stock on the shelving was almost entirely gone despite them being open in that location for another week still. I imagine that Dollarama is replacing Shoppers in its old space.

Attachments

• IMG_1324.JPG
    IMG_1324.JPG
    170 KB · Views: 1,115
The sign is an improvement and will finally get rid of the botched light placement of the current sign that for whatever reason no one thought warranted fixing. (eh, who's gonna notice at this obscure location, right?) It's too bad they can't come up with an even bigger sign that will cover the entire wretched building--or at least those stupid fake fans.

Back