News   Apr 17, 2024
 1K     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 324     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 2K     1 

Best Burger

Five-Guys-Burgers is always good in the states. Like all food in Toronto, its hit and miss. Outside the GTA you would probably have a better burger.

I agree. Had it for the first time in WAshington and loved it. Had it here and wanted to toss it.

I agree. Had it for the first time in WAshington and loved it. Had it here and wanted to toss it.

Yeah Five Guy's is lame.

Stoked about the Priest being in walking distance from me in May :)

Also, on the topic of gourmet/expensive resto burgers, two come to mind:

Nota Bene

Jacob's and Co Steakhouse (available only from bar menu)

Hey everyone. Does anyone know a good burger joint near Church and Wellesley? This area is lacking in good food options.

Another option would be to walk over to Gourmet Burger Co at 9 Charles St W (just of Yonge). Not amazing in a Priest/Holy Chuck kind of way but solid nonetheless and at least within walking distance

I think i will stay away from Five Guys in Toronto. I will try Five Guys outside of the city and see if they are as good as the ones in the states. If its anything like The Keg and other restaurants, they are usually better outside of Toronto. I tried The Keg on York st recently, the food wasn't up to The Keg standards. My prime rib was inedible i had to send it back, the second cut wasn't much of an improvement. I think the complaints there fall on deaf ears, the place was packed with a 40 min wait for a table. The prime rib i had at the The Keg's in Oakville, Waterloo and Niagara Falls were all outstanding! Much better than the prime rib i had at the York st location.

Last edited:
Considering recent horse meat controversy, it would probably be best to stop eating "beef" burgers for a while.

Why? It's not like you cant get horse meat in some Toronto restaurants

Hero Burger is pretty good too

I don't even think I would put Hero on the top 50. Just terrible. Like rubber seasoned with dollar store garlic powder.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back