News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.1K     2 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 634     0 

Toronto Eaton Centre

Noticed store wraps on the weekend indicating Massimo Dutti is opening in the former Mango space while J. Crew will be in the former Bebe space above Pink. A salon is taking over the radio station space on Yonge (by the parking garage entrance).

Last edited:
Noticed store wraps on the weekend indicating Massimo Dutti is opening in the former Mango space while J. Crew will be in the former Bebe space above Pink. A salon is taking over the radio station space on Yonge (by the parking garage entrance).

I didn't even know Bebe had closed. Or did they move?

Was curious about Missimo Dutti. Googled it and found that it's a mens/womenswear chain owned by Inditex, the Spanish giant which also owns Zara. When you go to the Massimo Dutti website, Canada is not even a choice under Choose Your Location. This is their first Canadian store, presumably. They have no US stores at present, either. According to the Inditex website, Massimo Dutti has "573 stores in 51 countries." (Zara has 1,631 stores worldwide.)

Is Mango moving somewhere else in the mall?

Massimo Dutti is, as mentioned, part of the Inditex Group from Spain. Zara is the flagship brand, but there's MD, Pull & Bear, Bershka.. All stores I would LOVE to see in Toronto. Cheap chic (imo) better than H&M.

Is Mango moving somewhere else in the mall?

Massimo Dutti is, as mentioned, part of the Inditex Group from Spain. Zara is the flagship brand, but there's MD, Pull & Bear, Bershka.. All stores I would LOVE to see in Toronto. Cheap chic (imo) better than H&M.

I too would LOVE to see Pull & Bear/Bershka here. I don't think Mango has relocated. The only Toronto store on their website is Yorkdale.

Isn't Mango at Sherway? I could swear I remembered seeing it the other day.

I think you're right. I saw it not more than a month ago. But who knows, maybe it's on the way out. Is Mango having problems?

If J.Crew is taking the old Bebe spot, then it isn't even that big. Isn't this store supposed to be both men's and women's? Or was Bebe just an odd configuration?

Guess I was wrong about J.Crew - thought it was going to Harry Rosen. Any idea who's taking over Harry's current spot?

If J.Crew is taking the old Bebe spot, then it isn't even that big. Isn't this store supposed to be both men's and women's? Or was Bebe just an odd configuration?

It looks like J.Crew is taking over Birks next door. The hoarding has gone up confirming that it will be a larger space and include men's & women's.

Last edited:
Does anyone know who's going into the old Harry Rosen location? I would have thought that J.Crew would have been the obvious choice but guess that's not the case..
Also, Michael Kors is expanding next door into the old Natural Solutions which someone mentioned had moved into the old radio station spot..
And I'm surprised the Birks is going (or is it moving?)..its been there forever..

And I'm surprised the Birks is going (or is it moving?)..its been there forever..

Birks was previously where Zara is now, in a much bigger and nicer store than what they have presently. Perhaps they're downsizing again?

Back