Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Sexy Threesome!

c47f6144.jpg

from my iPhone

I cannot say this enough.. Trump has REALLY grown on me, and is becoming an addition to be proud of in our skyline..
I just wish they kept the old height/render!

I cannot say this enough.. Trump has REALLY grown on me, and is becoming an addition to be proud of in our skyline..
I just wish they kept the old height/render!

Agree!

I especially like the additional density. Never thought Toronto would ever have 3 towers over 900ft. within a few hundred feet of each other.

the upper east wall is easily becoming one of the best out of all four sides.... the south side is awkward.

Looks gorgeous.
It would have been nicer if it was just about 3 stories taller and sharper, but what it is now nice too. :)

Last edited:
Looks gorgeous.
It would have been nicer if it was just about 3 stories taller and sharper, but what it is now nice too. :)

yeah, i find the upper-east wall WAY too short/short lived in comparison with the granite portion.... in fact, it even makes the tower look shorter....

i have hopes that the onion dome will be epic.... at this point, i don't think it can turn out ugly considering we've seen Trump's bad days... with the lighting, upper portion, spire, and dome, this tower's only going to get better.

BTW: was work suspended/slowed/lessened today due to the heatmageddon? the heat is probably 10x worse at those heights.

Yes, Parkdalian, the contrast between it and the KPMB tower in steve/eve's last picture, is depressing.

One strives for so much ... and achieves so little, while the other achieves so much with so little.

I stand corrected - congrats to DC83. And congrats to you for all your hard work in documenting the rise of this ... structure.

I stand corrected - congrats to DC83. And congrats to you for all your hard work in documenting the rise of this ... structure.

I agree, and all the other guys that take great pics of this development, without them this thread would not be as interesting...and cheers to wopchop for all the great technical-information.:cool:

Yeah Wopchop deserves mad props for not only his stunning photos but priceless info!
I think Wopchop made the diff between how interesting this thread is compared to say Four Season's thread.

Back