Toronto Queen & Portland Loft & Condominium Residences | ?m | 9s | Tribute | Turner Fleischer

Some guys are currently digging a hole in the middle of the parking lot at Queen/Portland. I would guess they are taking soil samples.

Action is due to begin soon on this project.

The guys who are digging

2868430507_a29846038c.jpg

2869260734_6464e702c9.jpg

qp3.jpg

I've heard of closet sized condo suites but this is a tad ridiculous ... an entire condo building you could fit in a shoebox! I do wonder were they found the mini minature trees though .... kinda cute

Some shots of the building model:

qp1.jpg

qp2.jpg

qp3.jpg

qp4.jpg

I live nearby and I'm happy with the way they're treating this lot. It could have gone very wrong but I'm impressed at how very right it's turning out.

The character of this stretch of Queen street demands low rise, brickwork and street level shops and this model shows that its delivering on all points.

Somehow, they've managed to get a big box store shoehorned into a very quaint looking building. Another parking lot bites the dust. :D

That's a beautiful model, I hope it actually turns out like that. Which side is facing Queen St?

It doesn't have the charm of the Home Depot in Chelsea, but it looks way better than the worst case scenario. Not far off from the Ryerson Business School / Canadian Tire / Best Buy at Bay and Dundas.

hey BobBob, did you decide to buy here?

Yup! Pretty satisfied with everything, really: the location, the quality, the standard finishes (most of which are upgrades elsewhere), the community impact, etc.

That's a beautiful model, I hope it actually turns out like that. Which side is facing Queen St?

The right side of the first photo is the Queen St. frontage. It's 3 storeys all along Queen and 7 all along Richmond.

I've heard of closet sized condo suites but this is a tad ridiculous ... an entire condo building you could fit in a shoebox! I do wonder were they found the mini minature trees though .... kinda cute

"What is this, a centre for ANTS!? It'll have to be at least three times this size!"

Back