Toronto King Portland Centre and Kingly Condos | 57.6m | 15s | Allied | Hariri Pontarini

Any word on how many larger (family) sized unit will be included in the mix? And are those pods at the top of each element individual penthouses with rooftop gardens? Those are so good they give me shivers.

Those large terrace units are the best part of this project. Finding this in King West is pure gold. Hopefully, this will entice some parents-to-be to stick it out in the neighbourhood and make little "SkyYards" (copyright pending) for the little ones. If Context was smart and want to get Adam Vaughan on their side, they could take a leadership position on this one and put a big emphasis on these family units in their marketing.

Imagine if this was built at 501 Yonge instead of the two 50+ storey towers. This would be great on Yonge Street.

What a beauty! Sharp design by HP and another winner for Context.

New renderings from the website: http://contextkingwest.ca

620kingaerialportlandfi.jpg

king1large.jpg

620kingthroughfinal.jpg

kingstcloseup.jpg

kingstreetcourtyard.jpg

kingstreetthompsonview.jpg

kingstreetphotomatch.jpg

Those large terrace units are the best part of this project. Finding this in King West is pure gold. Hopefully, this will entice some parents-to-be to stick it out in the neighbourhood and make little "SkyYards" (copyright pending) for the little ones. If Context was smart and want to get Adam Vaughan on their side, they could take a leadership position on this one and put a big emphasis on these family units in their marketing.

You are absolutely correct: those terrace units are awesome and perfect for as family units. Other developers in the area could take a cue from this type of development (hint, hint Minto Freed).

i don't know why but everytime i see the renders / this project, "miami" comes to mind !?!

Back