Mississauga One Park Tower | ?m | 38s | Daniels | Kirkor

It's enough to make me join the Urban Shocker school of modernistic fanaticism.

Just wait till they add the final doodads and pippypoos....things could get a little ugly around here.....:rolleyes:

/still like Citygate the best at MCC

Yes. Everyone hold their arms out in front of them parallel to the ground, walk around, and not criticize anything the three levels of government to because it is annoying listening to complaints.
I am not saying do not complain. I'm saying that the bashing against Mississauga is really annoying and it's been done to death. We all are very aware of what is being done wrong, and what has been done wrong. Would be better to talk about how to fix the problems, than to just rant and rave about shit.
On my computer. :)

Great, how can we get it on *my* computer ;)

Not a great tower but at least better proportioned than those goofy stumpy Daniels towers previously built.

I agree. The best building to go up in Mississauga in a while IMO.

Better than Citygate and One City Centre? I don't think so. One Park Tower is garbage.

I'm with the Doadster on this one, at least regarding Citygate. It's one of the best looking modernist complexes anywhere in the GTA.

In regards to One Park Tower? Ganjavih's right, although we have yet to see just how silly the gargoyles will be .

Well......I didn't have my camera with me today, but.......the gargoyles are up!!.....:eek:

In regards to One Park Tower? Ganjavih's right, although we have yet to see just how silly the gargoyles will be
Page 13 has the pic of them that the TO Star ran back in August but I have yet to see what the final tower + gargoyles looks like (not till December till I'm back home).

I am not saying do not complain. I'm saying that the bashing against Mississauga is really annoying and it's been done to death. We all are very aware of what is being done wrong, and what has been done wrong. Would be better to talk about how to fix the problems, than to just rant and rave about shit.

Great, how can we get it on *my* computer ;)

See the PPS plan for the city centre...

www.pps.org

my little point-and-shoot camera doesn't have a telephoto, but here you go....gargoyles at One Park Tower - there are four at the lower setback and four at the upper setback.....:D

mccgargoyle003.jpg

mccgargoyle001.jpg

upper level..

mccgargoyle002.jpg

They look really nice in and of themselves, but man do they ever not fit in with that building.

scarberian.....this is definitely something, uh.....different...I feel the presence of Zuul....:p

cassius...you are absolutely right...if at least they were the same colour as the precast, or the brick...

Back