River City Condos (Urban Capital) - Real Estate -

Hi Adeel, I pm'd you again. The plans and prices are a pdf file so if you could email me at the email I provided in the PM or send me a PM with your email address then I can send you the files.

Thanks

Edited to add, Some others have also asked for floorplans and pricing, I have pm'ed you as well. I just need your email to send the files or you can email me at the email I provided in the PM and then I can send the files.

Email sent! Thanks!

This is the Permit Application, note Street Address. (Add to thread title?)

Application: Zoning Review Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON

Ward 28: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 09 190955 ZPR 00 ZR Accepted Date: Nov 24, 2009

Project: Multiple-Use Building New Building

Description: PUBLIC - PRELIMINARY PROJECT REVIEW, Due Date is 22-DEC-09, >>The development of two buildings connected by an elevated walkway. The western portion of Block 22 will be developed with a 7 storey (23 metres) residential building with 97 dwelling units. Block 24 will be developed with a 14 storey mixed use building on a 8 storey podium building with 252 dwelling units and 28 square metres of ground floor retail space. This development is the first of multiphase development.

Then there's this Develooment Application:

Which is which???

589 KING ST E
Ward 28 - South District
Associated Applications

OPA / Rezoning

Rezoning application to lift the H on Blocks 1,2, and 25 of the West Don Lands Phase 1 M Plan.

Application Number 09 189726 STE 28 OZ Application Status ---
Planner Name
Phone# Silver, Diane
(416) 397-4648 Date Received Nov 19, 2009
Community Meeting Date --- Status Date ---
Statutory Meeting Date --- Proposed Non-Residential GFA (sq m) ---

Proposed Residential GFA (sq m) ---

Lot Size (sq m) ---

Proposed Residential Units ---

Proposed Storeys ---

lol!

I had my agent submit the worksheet yesterday for the lottery that I THOUGHT was today.

Havent heard back from him, so no idea what happened...

I suppose all the units for this phase of the sale have beens sold? What about the public sale in Feb? It would be kinda sad if nothing was left...

I think it's just for this phase of units offered that have been sold out.

Who will live in all these condos investors keep buying?

I think it's just for this phase of units offered that have been sold out.

Who will live in all these condos investors keep buying?

Valid question? this strikes me as the kind of area that could have a higher split of ppl purchasing actually planning to live in the condo, but one never knows.

did anyone get the price sheet and floorplans?
i PM'd our fellow broker member and didn't get anything.

anyone have it, can post it online?

thanks

I'd be happy to forward pricelist and floorplans to anyone who PMs me their e-mail. Please also leave a post in this thread so that I know to check my PM!

However, per above, looks like all of the units available have been sold or some such.

Unfortunately I bungled the timing and my worksheet was in too late.

Oh well, live and learn.

Not really a secret. Price list is probably more valuable.

I am not sure if it is allowed, and to be honest dont really know how to post things onto this forum.

Sorry, I didn't mean you specifically; almost every river city page says "join my contact list and I'll send you the floor plans". I find it a little annoying, personally, but then again it seems to be working pretty well for them so I guess it was smart marketing.

Sorry, I didn't mean you specifically; almost every river city page says "join my contact list and I'll send you the floor plans". I find it a little annoying, personally, but then again it seems to be working pretty well for them so I guess it was smart marketing.

Ohh haha.

Agents usually do that to try and get some of your personal information (especially phone #) so that they can convince you to use them as an agent. (And the developer probably doesnt want them spreading the price information around).

I really hate seeing that too!

Back