Toronto Burano | ?m | 48s | Lanterra | a—A

from yesterday
20120220060.jpg

Looks great now but unfortunately, as with all the other green glass condos, once the vertical blinds get installed, it looks like a jumbled mess.

Jasonzeds pic shows how awesome Burano can be on the skyline. it'z razor thin, it's dimensions (from certain angles) are perfect, and it fits right in to the skyline.

i do find it's east and west sides a bit too fat though. i prefered the queens park view with Murano and ROCP mirroring eachother.. Murano always looked good from queens park.. i'm sad it's gone now.:(

Those (slim) lower balconies on the west side are going to have a crappy view. How tall is that Women's College expansion going to be?

Those (slim) lower balconies on the west side are going to have a crappy view. How tall is that Women's College expansion going to be?

If I remember correctly, about 8 stories to start with and an option to build a couple more. In some downtown buildings, the lower 5 stories feel like basement apartments, although the market prices them only a bit lower.

Back