Toronto Discovery at Concord Park Place | ?m | 28s | Concord Adex | BDP Quadrangle

Those pics of the models posted by Solaris kind of look like the original Cityplace illustration submitted by Concord before the City demanded better.

some pic's from last weekend.

picture.php

Construction is well underway.
picture.php

i also cannot see them.

a ha, i see, in fact, one must be signed in to see them!

I was only able to view the pictures once I logged in.

Edit: Does anybody know what's being built behind North York General Hospital? They have a crane up on site (visible in the first picture above).

I was only able to view the pictures once I logged in.

Edit: Does anybody know what's being built behind North York General Hospital? They have a crane up on site (visible in the first picture above).

I was wondering the same a few months back and then as I was exiting the 401 at Leslie, you can see that it looks to be an extension of the parking garage.

wow I'm not alone ... every time I drive by on the 401 I'm perplexed by it.

I reached the logical conclusion above ... extension to the parking garage. The crane seems rather large for such a task but I can't think of any better answer.

I had suspected it was the parking garage but the crane seems like overkill so I thought that it could be something else.

Thanks for the info!

Next Phase

-The Esther Shiner street looks nice, maybe Ikea now can revamp their "front" look.

-When is the next Phase coming out? It doesn't seem that Concord is advertising aggressively in the past few months with their Park Place project. But they seem to be focusing mostly with CityPlace if anything. eg. Ads and articles on the Condo Guide, Toronto Star, etc...

-Does anyone know when this Canadian Tire headquarters will be starting their construction next to this project?

-What's with the Independent gas station in front of McDonalds? It kinda looks weird don't you think? Are they waiting to be bought out or what? What can be developed in that spot even if it does sell?

-I can't find much recent info on the internet regarding this project. I have a feeling this project is going to take awhile with more delays to come.

Last edited:
Another question about this site ... I hate the site plan on the website it's so vague ... does anyone have a very detailed one.

2) Is there retail planed for any of the developments?? If so where are they located.

Back