Infinity Condos (Conservatory Group) - Real Estate -

What would happen with price for 51 Lower Simcoe condo ? Will in increase or decrease then they build all this buildings ? What do you think ?

I think it is perhaps the shittiest piece of architecture this city has ever seen, and nothing will ever change that.

How about infinity 3 and 4. It would be like that ?

You've got the infinity towers mixed up. Infinity 3 is the taller one. Infinity 4 is the shorter one. Basically cut the image from the north side, paste it to the dug site on the south.

North of the Ice towers is the Office tower. I think it's about 30 stories.

You've got the infinity towers mixed up. Infinity 3 is the taller one. Infinity 4 is the shorter one. Basically cut the image from the north side, paste it to the dug site on the south.

North of the Ice towers is the Office tower. I think it's about 30 stories.

This was the north side of Infinity 3-4. So. Did they just ex-changes towers ? or they rotate building from north to south ?

20ax8yg.jpg

The retail at the bottom of the infinity condos is decent compared to others. So I'll give it that much ...

I'm still worried about ICE in that regard, I know there will be retail, but where exactly and will it fit in well who knows ..

This was the north side of Infinity 3-4. So. Did they just ex-changes towers ? or they rotate building from north to south ?

20ax8yg.jpg

It's a copy and paste. Infinity 1 + 3 are the tall towers. Infinity 2+4 are the shorter towers.

The Ice tower image looks like it's entrance from the west side. Ice 2 in the middle. Ice 1 on the right and the office tower on the left.

Last edited:
^ You'll have to ask the builder when they intend to start building. Maybe they haven't found tenants yet or not enough?

It's a copy and paste. Infinity 1 + 3 are the tall towers. Infinity 2+4 are the shorter towers.

The Ice tower image looks like it's entrance from the west side. Ice 2 in the middle. Ice 1 on the right and the office tower on the left.

1. Well, this image of Infinity 3-4 exactly. At least i had this one.

2. The are no such traffic from west side of Ice :)

^ You'll have to ask the builder when they intend to start building. Maybe they haven't found tenants yet or not enough?

Nope that's not ... from what I understand it's not even being marketed at the momentum. I don't think it will be for sometime. Now even if they started today it could take a long time.

Would have been ideal for RBC really.

*edit - actually it's not even being markted and there isn't even a design yet. So I think the office building is really a long way off.

1. Well, this image of Infinity 3-4 exactly. At least i had this one.

2. The are no such traffic from west side of Ice :)

I wouldn't trust the render. It's just a render. They can draw anything. As for the traffic actually being quiet on the west side. It's hard to say. I don't know where the entrances for the parking will be located. If it's located somewhere a long the west, it will be busy with cars going in and out.

Back