One Bloor East Condos (Great Gulf Homes) - Real Estate -

gmeo

Member Bio
Reaction score
...got a sneak peak at an agents price list. looks like prices start around $750/sf ++... can anyone spare me some moolah??

Last edited:
Pricing starts from $388,900 530sq ft to 1727 sq ft from $1,483,990 as of today, subject to change without notice.

Tower is priced from $710 lower levels to $900 psf

Cheers

Calm before the storm.. haha... so true.

When do sales begin?

It's my understanding from an agent friend that those who had bought through Bazis are being given first opportunity to buy here, as a goodwill gesture. No doubt quite a few will do that. Sales previews to preferred agents will follow, and "general public" sales would be expected after that.

Well, basically... when do we start seeing people camping out on the sidewalks in a crazed attempt to get shotgun on some of the better remaining units?

A note for interchange42 or, for that matter, anyone else. would appreciate if someone could post floor plans and the prices please.

That's Lame :confused:

Sorry to bust everyones bubble, but interest rates are going to rise due to the inflation rate going up, and this could will mean less condo sales and this project could be put off and may never get build. The real estate bubble will likely burst soon.

Well, I've seen the floor plans and, I have to admit, I'm a little underwhelmed. They're "ok" but certainly nothing special. They're quite repetitive, small and have clearly been designed to maximise profit (understandable I guess). While I'm happy with the building's exterior, I much prefer the old Bazis floor plans (which had many more elements of grandness) then these.

Prices average around $770/sqft.

I'd post the plans here but not sure how to attach PDF files...

Last edited:
Did youo include cost of parking and storage to arrive at $ 770/sq ft. If no, then, the price will be even higher.

Back