News   Apr 23, 2024
 1.7K     5 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 544     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 1.3K     0 

1 Bloor East, DEAD AND BURIED (Bazis, -2s, Varacalli)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my clients, who is a partner in a medium-sized development company, told me today 1BE has lost all its financing. I asked him specifically if he meant some or all, and he said all 9 financial institutions have pulled out. Obviously I'd consider this a rumour, as he offered no proof, so I can't offer you any either, but it is from an industry insider who's way up the foodchain.

the guy who spent $25 million on the penthouse is going to be pissed....:rolleyes:

Then why continue with demolition?

it's an illusion. the buildings are still there. they installed a giant HD screen around the site playing a computer simulation of demolition work. didn't you see the windows error screen?

it's an illusion. the buildings are still there. they installed a giant HD screen around the site playing a computer simulation of demolition work. didn't you see the windows error screen?

I guess I didn't. Maybe I was too busy trying not to walk into construction fencing.

the guy who spent $25 million on the penthouse is going to be pissed....:rolleyes:

You mean this guy?
230575_f260.jpg

He'll be ok. I think he's going to reinvest in the 58th floor or Trump.

garth turner who is in the know has also stated that a mid-town condo is pulled. No word on which one it is but all signs point towards this one.

I think construction can still proceed if they are actively working on getting alternative financing options .... maybe from a kazhak bank.

garth turner who is in the know has also stated that a mid-town condo is pulled. No word on which one it is but all signs point towards this one.

I think construction can still proceed if they are actively working on getting alternative financing options .... maybe from a kazhak bank.

You mean this one?

borat-50-money400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back