154     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 196     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 253     0 

Toronto Panoramas July 08

Aug 30 City Pano

Large file, click thumbnail then click on image to enlarge

Indeed it is. It would look great in UT HQ. Do you know if she'd be interested in selling it?

Ed, I already asked her that too, but she has it hanging on her wall. Shipping costs from England would be brutal anyway. I think it's strange that they painted this scene without ever having visited the city.

dt tor geek - amazing wide view there!

Building Frenzy

2817710030_43ef3499ce_o.jpg

CN Sunset

2814666470_59dd8b89f7_b.jpg

not really sure where I should post this so I'll put it here and a couple other places... the view from Zip in Liberty Village:

2869293459_987e0d7706_o.jpg

Holy crap batman! That is the best Toronto-photo I have ever seen. I mean, wow. So alive.

thanks everyone for the compliments and choosing that last one as photo of the day! I should especially thank tomms for inviting me along on this little adventure... most exciting thing Ive done in a while.

I had that picture open full on my computer at work today and everyone kept stopping to take a closer look. Redroom you totally nailed it. You should get in touch with the Toronto tourism people.

And one minor, minor thing Redroom... use your "straighten" feature in whatever software you use so the buildings aren't leaning... They're off just ever so slightly.

Back