Toronto Market Wharf | 110.33m | 33s | Context Development | a—A

"For all the latest condo gossip, urban__dreamer seeks more dirt!"

I recommend the dirt at the south end of the Market Wharf construction site. :)

Seriously, thanks for the up-to-date photo. I don't have time to see it for myself this weekend. Have you seen the 20th floor views in the latest MW website construction update?

February 8, 2012.

6843443783_586d357dd0_b.jpg

6843444663_3a12ab1fd0_b.jpg

6843445697_a41f8b720d_b.jpg

6843446581_7caf5970fd_b.jpg

Clewes' best work thus far, in my opinion. Very Toronto, yet very contextual and appropriate for the neighbourhood. I'm a big fan of this one!!! :)

Spire?

Clewes' best work thus far, in my opinion. Very Toronto, yet very contextual and appropriate for the neighbourhood. I'm a big fan of this one!!! :)
You put this in our Market Wharf thread? Isn't that treason? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The cladding reminds me of their NXT project on the Queensway/Lakeshore area in the west end.

Nice. The frosted glass will look spectacular on this building - I think I might actually like the tower portion of this project after all. If only they did this in the distillery district.

Thanks for the new photo of our future home (November), yours too? But how did it get to be tomorrow already? Do you want to avoid tonight's wind storm? :D

I haven't been to Moscow, but I agree about Toronto and Hong Kong, and I'd add Montreal, Halifax, London, Paris, Hanoi ... and a few others. :)

Last edited:

Back