wall2.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 566
  • wall3.jpg
    wall3.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 567
  • wall4.jpg
    wall4.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 607
Did anyone have PDI for the colony unit yet? if so can you share your measurements for the second bedroom?

I totally agree with you. Check your unit sizes as well as we have all been ripped off from what was shown and what was built.

To top it off i had the Executive Sales Manager email me stating that
"you might be looking at a certain reflection." When clearly the lines are every 4', which shows that they used 4'x10' sheets of dywall and those are the lines in between the drywall. REALLLY reflections???? Just shows that the Executive sales manager didn't even take the time out to go to my unit and take a look.

I totally agree with you. Check your unit sizes as well as we have all been ripped off from what was shown and what was built.

are you saying we are all out square footage? I bought the Tides and haven't checked yet..................

i was looking at the Tides model in particular a few weeks ago and the size of the kitchen/living room looked much smaller than what was depicted in the drawings (epecially the distance from the countertop to the wall)

Does anyone know what is going on in the round feature in front of the main entrance? The building pictures looks like it should be a water feature, but looking at it today, it has squares of dirt; as if they want to plant trees or shrubs.

Dont know if my last post made any comprehensible sense. Looking to rent a parking spot (or buy). If u or anyone you know has one, let me know!

Excess Furniture for Sale at South Beach

Have just moved into South Beach. Absolutely love it. However, we discovered we have too much furniture so are eager to get rid of excess at bargain prices. We have a four drawer filing cabinet in perfect condition. New cost +$500. Will sell for $100. Two table top lamps (including a tiffany-style) at $25 each and a small desk (17" x 30" x 28") at $20. Plus lots of Rubbermaid storage containers at $2 each. Call Andy and Dianne at 416-253-1628.

For sale: Suite 1211 blue tower

I've only been in my place for 6 weeks and I've had to put the place for sale, as I got a super deal on a house that I couldn't refuse. It will be sad to leave, as I love the building and the area in general, not to mention how much nicer everything will be once the building is complete and all of the ammenities are ready. If any of you know anyone interested in buying in our fantastic building, it's the 1,004 sq ft corner Raleigh unit on the 12th floor (with 237 sq ft terrace). MLS listing # is W2342950. I have all of the upgrades, including SMOOTH ceilings, closet organizers, mosiac tiled round corner column and the interior doors are all custom (not the simple flat ones the builder offers). I'm also looking to sell the place fully furnished, with very high end furniture at a very reasonable price. There is a Virtual Tour on MLS.

Back