News   Apr 19, 2024
 937     3 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 1.5K     3 

Going to my First game at the ACC...

Kitsune

Member Bio
Reaction score
And I am wearing my Habs jersey this Saturday as well. I'll be in section 320, how rowdy do people get in this arena? Should I expect a beer to be poured down my back (ha, it happened to me in Calgary going for the habs), and is there anything else I should be worried about?

The crowd is actually quite boring and mundane at the ACC compared to other arenas. The better your seats the worse it is due to all the corporate suits that get the best seats... at least that's been my experience. Raptors crowds are much better.

Definitely won't get beer poured on you... but it can get pretty rowdy up there in the upper bowl...

but it can get pretty rowdy up there in the upper bowl...

Are you sure you didn't mistake the Toronto Air Canada Centre with an Air Canada Economy Class Jet..

It definately gets more rowdy on an Air Canada Jet than the Air Canada Centre for a Leaf Game..

Honestly, I find Leaf games in ACC BORING! only because the crowd is not into the game!

The crowds are pathetic thanks to all the suits.

You see them walking around shaking one anothers hands like the stuck up foolios they are. I don't think they even realize there's a game going on. It's more about showing off their $10,000 Armani suits than anything else.

You are better off watching the game from home and accidentally spilling beer on yourself there.

It's pretty quiet in the good seats since most suits don't show up till the second or third period.

Back