News   Mar 28, 2024
 300     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 671     0 

Canon Camera

androiduk

Member Bio
Reaction score
Before I put my camera up for sale on Kijiji I thought I'd post it here to see if anyone's interested. It's the camera I've used for the past 2 years to post pix in various threads here. I've been very happy with it and I'm selling because I'm upgrading. Everything included, it originally cost me almost $2K. It's in excellent working condition and only suffers from cosmetic wear and tear. It is a Canon T2i, 18 mp body with a Tamron 18-270 lens. Comes with hood and skylight filter. It also has 1080 HD video. Great all around camera that should serve almost any purpose. I'm looking for around $550 for it.

Sorry to pry, but what are you upgrading to??? *cough* get a 5D *cough*

Just asking because i recently upgraded from a t3i to a 5dmkII and the difference is mindblowing (except i am keeping the t3i). I might be interested in swapping your 18-270 for my old Canon 18-55 plus the difference in cash if that is something you would be open to

^ I'm upgrading to a Canon 6D with a 24-105 lens. I chose that combo because the weight is very similar to what I have now. I'll pass on your offer of the 18-55 since I don't have any use for it and I think it will be easier to sell my equipment as a unit.

Understandable about the keeping your equipment together as a package. Though I am curious as to why you picked the 6D over the 5D? Is weight the only factor because I went through this same decision process a few months back and was originally going for a 6D but research pointed me towards the 5D

The 6D has everything I need for my type of shooting which is street photography that can be blown up big. A lot of my fine art print sales are in the 40x30" region. Weight is a major consideration. When I travel to shoot I'm out all day and the weight of the camera eventually took it's toll. Without going into details, I had to go to a podiatrist to correct the damage done by the weight of the camera. I had to cut down on the time I go shooting or risk permanent damage to my feet.

Understood. Thanks for the reply.
The 5DmkII is reallly heavy. Especially with the gear i generally sling over my shoulder so I understand your logic. With flash and battery grip attached it is like carrying around a bag of bricks. There isn't a whole lot that the 5D can do that a 6D can't and the weight is certainly lighter on the 6D. I was experiencing some pretty rough neck pains when I used the Canon neckstrap. Blackrapid shoulder strap has fixed it right up....

Anyways for anyone checking this thread out who is interested in androiduks camera, it is a great machine and with the lens he is offering, for $550 it can't be beat! I'm surprised nobody has jumped at the offer yet

are you still selling it?
Before I put my camera up for sale on Kijiji I thought I'd post it here to see if anyone's interested. It's the camera I've used for the past 2 years to post pix in various threads here. I've been very happy with it and I'm selling because I'm upgrading. Everything included, it originally cost me almost $2K. It's in excellent working condition and only suffers from cosmetic wear and tear. It is a Canon T2i, 18 mp body with a Tamron 18-270 lens. Comes with hood and skylight filter. It also has 1080 HD video. Great all around camera that should serve almost any purpose. I'm looking for around $550 for it.

Canon 6D is a great camera. Great choice but remember in photography gear lenses are more important. Get some cheap primes and you will see the difference.

Back