News   Mar 28, 2024
 1K     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 568     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 868     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Any people here facing east in M1? What was that fan noise going from 6pm till early am? wtf! Is it the garage vent or the idomo building?

Closed and finalized today. What a ride. Next time i'm making sure to take a vacation during this process.

For anyone who needs to find a super helpful mortgage broker pm me. I found a guy who is the best i've worked with thus far.

Also just out of curiosity if anyone knows, is our units in high or decent demand on the market right now? as a homeowner its good to know, that's always the case.

What about the downsview park business centre project? Is that still in the works?

Last edited:
Also just out of curiosity if anyone knows, is our units in high or decent demand on the market right now? as a homeowner its good to know, that's always the case.

What about the downsview park business centre project? Is that still in the works?

Takes about 2-3 weeks average for places to sell here.

What business centre?

Closed yesterday! Went home, enjoying a nice glass of wine with friends, looking around my place......wtf, theres a crack in my ceiling that runs from the fire alarm to the patio doors!!! Fml argh

Last edited:
I'm loving our park, it's so relaxing to sit on one of the benches on a hot day, and it seems like everyone in our condos has a dog except me!

yeah park is nice. I wonder when the other art section will open up.

I wonder if people know that the park is not for exclusive use for the condo residents and is suppose to be a public park.

Other than the soccer store, when are any of the other stores opening? where is Starbucks?

yeah park is nice. I wonder when the other art section will open up.

I wonder if people know that the park is not for exclusive use for the condo residents and is suppose to be a public park.

Other than the soccer store, when are any of the other stores opening? where is Starbucks?

We were made aware in the M1/M2 condo board meeting about the park being public. But let's see who actually comes to use it when the park by Downsview Station is so much bigger. Also, you can find a document online from 2008 I think where the city approved spending money for the art in the park, where it says it's a public park. (Sidenote: I wonder if they'll give it a name? And what name? I nominate Stephen Colbert Park!)

As for the stores: Who knows? Half of them still haven't been sold/leased yet (as of May 14). http://thebehargroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Metropolis-at-Metro-Place-May.14.20121.pdf Only 1/6 on Sheppard, and 6/12 on Allen. I would think IF it is Starbucks, it's the 2 sold units, but they could be waiting for more to move in... IF it actually is Starbucks. (Haven't heard anything in a while)

We were made aware in the M1/M2 condo board meeting about the park being public. But let's see who actually comes to use it when the park by Downsview Station is so much bigger. Also, you can find a document online from 2008 I think where the city approved spending money for the art in the park, where it says it's a public park. (Sidenote: I wonder if they'll give it a name? And what name? I nominate Stephen Colbert Park!)

As for the stores: Who knows? Half of them still haven't been sold/leased yet (as of May 14). http://thebehargroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Metropolis-at-Metro-Place-May.14.20121.pdf Only 1/6 on Sheppard, and 6/12 on Allen. I would think IF it is Starbucks, it's the 2 sold units, but they could be waiting for more to move in... IF it actually is Starbucks. (Haven't heard anything in a while)

The store in the ne corner has a building permit on the window and it's large so looks like the maybe the rumors of *bux are comming true (not sure how I feel about it)

A few tips i have found helpful to maintain/fix our units.

1. To get stubborn food stains off, glass top stoves, use vim (regular not bleach). Leave vim on the food marks for 5-15 minutes and wipe off. Thanks I-need-to-know for the tip

2. I was not careful and water got trapped underneath the dish detergent bottle and penetrated into the granite. A dark mark was left on the spot. This is even with sealing it before using it.
Nothing i tried worked , it was days and still not drying. For the past few days i have left a Hair Dryer about 6 inches away from the spot and the mark is almost all gone. You have to leave the dryer
on low heat for quite a bit of time . But make sure to turn it off periodically. After back to normal reseal

3. Moving things here and there, a small but annoying scratch left on the hard wood floor. Home depot sells these scratch remover/concealer solutions for hardwood/laminate floors , and after applying, i couldn't tell there was a scratch anymore.

If anyone has any other maintenance/fix secrets please do let know

The store in the ne corner has a building permit on the window and it's large so looks like the maybe the rumors of *bux are comming true (not sure how I feel about it)

Hair salon can be added to the store list.

For those of you who closed already, wondering who you went with for a mortgage and what rate and term you got?

Also looking to rent a parking spot. If anyone has one available, please email me at mab.lee1@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Salon U in Richmond Hill is a great place! Location is relitively close to our condos at Yonge and Major MacKenzie....look em up!

Back