Toronto INDX Condos | 178.6m | 54s | Lifetime | P + S / IBI

I like the insets too. It's an odd angle in the render which makes it difficult to appreciate much more.

I dig the blue-green glass duality they got going on, but it's hard to make a judgement from one render. Opinion should be forthcoming for the most part, I think.

from this angle it's hard to tell whether the roof is slanted like the earlier renderings...perhaps its most distinctive feature?

From this initial rendering, my guess is that the top is now flat. I believe what happens is that those two vertical lines running up the west elevation become roof features (like Montage @ CityPlace) but each facing in a different direction. That's my bet.

From this initial rendering, my guess is that the top is now flat. I believe what happens is that those two vertical lines running up the west elevation become roof features (like Montage @ CityPlace) but each facing in a different direction. That's my bet.

That's the impression I got as well.

Strictly for clueless foreign investors.

You had me until this part, which is bordering on offensive. Can you please try to post sometimes without having to add something for "edgy" or "controversial" effect. Because it really diminishes the things you say that are actually interesting and productive contributions.

At 188 meters i think that curve had something to do with less shadowing of NPS...

Not really a fan of the initial tower render. Still way too early to judge it though. At least the core is expanding....despite being condos...its good to see the cbd's cluster of towers begin to creep outward.

Back