Toronto West Harbour City | ?m | 36s | Plaza | BDP Quadrangle

17 April 2009 photo update

Distant shot from King West with credit flake in the foreground:

dsc00466t.jpg

And from Queen West:

dsc00489pbm.jpg

Plazacorp Reputation

Hello all,

I've been reading some posts/articles from people who have recently moved in and taken pocession of their condos, only to be disappointed. Some builders cut corners, rush the job so they can move you in and get your cash. Others have said that heating/utility equipment gets leased and not purchased, increasing maintenance fees later on.
I know it is a bit late for this now, however, I am wondering what opinions board members here might have of Plazacorp? I have not found bad reviews on them and if the finish in my unit itself is anything like in the model suite, I'd be very happy, but that is not always the case.
Any help/opinion is greatly appreciated.
Also, do we have an idea of how long registration takes for such a building? I am on the 8th floor of the tower and am expected in later this year and was wondering how long this phantom mortgage will have to be paid.

Regards,

Jack

Last edited:
so far I've been quite impressed by what I've seen completed by Plazacorp ... I expect WHC to be on the 'good' list too ... in terms of occupancy fees, seeing that you are on the 8th floor of the 36 storey building, I'm guessing that you can expect a 4-6 months interim occupancy period

Sales Centre moving back to Fleet Street

I called the sales centre today to ask when Phase I was due to begin occupancy and when Phase I sales were going to resume. No answers but I did get a recorded message stating that the sales office was now closed and would be re-opening on Fleet Street next weekend. It will be interesting to see if there are any good promotions when they re-open and whether they will re-introduce Phase I sales at this time or hold out until units are ready for occupancy.

Anyone know what the target date for lower floors is for occupancy?

thx for the great pics, Davin....WHC definitely topping out now, saw it briefly today from the Gardiner, definitely our most outstanding design in the wedding cake/Mussolini style, and I mean that as a compliment......:D

Never thought I would like this one, but from what I see so far, it is looking pretty good. Hopefully the second one doesn't over do it though.

In pictures I think it's ok, but in person it looks much better. On the south side I like how the tower and podium sections appear "separated" (for lack of a better term) from each other.

May 18 2009 update

more drive by shooting ...

IMG_0364.jpg

Back