Berczy Condos, The (Concert Properties) - Real Estate -

The C7 unit including parking and locker is $835 p/sfoot. INSANE but if you had it and had the 10 days...keep or give it up?

I got a C4...still wondering if there is enough exposure above the 7th floor as there are units on either side of the balcony...and could those heritage buildings or the ST Lawrence Centre become a building one day? I'd loose the killer view/exposure!

i also think that the D8 on the 12 th with the huge northern exposure of terrace is the other best unit with 50 feet of pure NORTHERN views...everyroom has a view! INSANE! Anyone know how much that went for???

Are they open tomorrow ?

Sales centre is currently closed, From an email yesterday:

As noted in our previous email to Berczy registrants, preview sales of this spectacular new development began by appointment this past Saturday, May 15. The response was overwhelming with preview appointments fully subscribed to early registrants. Sales were brisk and we are extremely pleased by the immediate success of this unique development!

In preparation for our upcoming Grand Opening on Saturday, May 29, The Berczy Sales Centre is temporarily closed. We will be contacting you after the long weekend with details regarding our next sales event. In the mean time, we encourage you to visit The Berczy Preview Website at www.TheBerczy.com/preview for a full complement of floor plans and detailed information.

We look forward to providing you with more information next week.

Sincerely,
Concert Real Estate Corporation

Team Berczy

Berczy Purchasers Thread

I am starting this thread for Berczy Purchasers to discuss issues and information sharing.

Question 1: Has anyone asked Concert as to where the gas and hose bibs are located "as per plan" on the terraces?

S'Bus

If you are just like me and looking for a smaller unit, 1 BED or 1 BED + DEN, then we are out of luck for the moment.

Just got confirmation (Berczy) that the smaller units are sold out with a wait list for specific units if they come back.

So, I guess we'll have to see what happens within the 10 day timeframe.

Great idea for a thread SpadinaBus!

I don't have a terrace so I'm not sure where the gas and hose bibs are...did you add anything to the contract or amend anything?
I was wondering about capping closing costs...but it seems as if it's already capped at $5000 in the contract. Is this a reasonable amount?

This is my first condo purchase so I'm not too sure what else I need to do...is there anything else that you would speak to the developer about? It seems as if all of the units are already upgraded to the max...what have others amended?

Oh and congrats on your purchase!

I have not amended yet but probably will with respect to the gas and water bibs as it is not clear.
If it is your first condo purchase, you should consult with a condo lawyer to get the POSA reviewed. Never hurts.

$5000 is reasonable. A 1 bed or less will most likely come to around $4000 or so. You're more likely to benefit from a cap with a 2 bed+
Also, you'll want to clear the air on the HST... but as SBus mentioned... grab a lawyer.

This is my first purchase as well. I purchased without an agent but am having the contract thoroughly vetted by a real estate lawyer.

Thanks for the replies...anyone know a good real estate lawyer that is around the downtown area or TTC accessible? PM me please!

I was thinking that since everyone got the same contract that it would have just been general things that wouldn't need amending but I guess it doesn't hurt to get it read over.

I can't wait until we start seeing some construction going on! I heard that demolition of 6 Church should start sometime in October and the sales office to follow in November! So excited!

Congrats everyone!

Thanks for the replies...anyone know a good real estate lawyer that is around the downtown area or TTC accessible? PM me please!

I was thinking that since everyone got the same contract that it would have just been general things that wouldn't need amending but I guess it doesn't hurt to get it read over.

I can't wait until we start seeing some construction going on! I heard that demolition of 6 Church should start sometime in October and the sales office to follow in November! So excited!

Congrats everyone!

Which unit did you get?

Congrats everyone!

Of course everyone gets the same contract but it is drafted by the developer so it is in their favour. You want to cap closing costs (levies etc) and if you have to buy your heat pump make sure that is included or capped as well (especially if you have more than one). Also a good idea to make sure your floor plan is attached and that the agreement states that that is what your unit will look like.

Of course everyone gets the same contract but it is drafted by the developer so it is in their favour. You want to cap closing costs (levies etc) and if you have to buy your heat pump make sure that is included or capped as well (especially if you have more than one). Also a good idea to make sure your floor plan is attached and that the agreement states that that is what your unit will look like.

Good to know...thanks for the info!

Back