Toronto Nautilus Condos | ?m | 39s | Biddington | Graziani + Corazza

It has too much grey facing the lake and road. But mostly I just don't know how anyone can stand the blue and green combination. I think it's a hideous combination. At least it will soon be blocked on both sides.

Time for an update to the map of the area projects:

HumberBayShoresCtrMap2.jpg

No big grocery store going into this complex as all the floors for retail are now at different levels to match the the street grade. All the doors framing has been change so the doors meet the street level than being a few feet above the ground.

The north-east unit was taking delivery of freezers and other equipment for a small grocery store like Rabba or others only in size.

There is a dental place going in on the east side as well.

I like those series of photos. The buildings are a bit monotonous but not much when compared to some of the green canyons in the Toronto core.

No big grocery store going into this complex as all the floors for retail are now at different levels to match the the street grade. All the doors framing has been change so the doors meet the street level than being a few feet above the ground.

The north-east unit was taking delivery of freezers and other equipment for a small grocery store like Rabba or others only in size.

There is a dental place going in on the east side as well.

Everyone living in the area expected this. We're all looking forward to the new Metro, as well as the Sobeys on Queensway expanding quite significantly. You heard it first here ;)

Everyone living in the area expected this. We're all looking forward to the new Metro, as well as the Sobeys on Queensway expanding quite significantly. You heard it first here ;)

With all the development in this area, underway and plan, there can be 4/5 stores in the area to meet everyone choice for shopping at them.

30-50,000 sq feet stores work well and only have to look at the Queen & Portland store to see it.

There will be one over at Westlake site that should be open in 2014. Could put one on the Mr Christie site down the road as it redevelop in the coming years.

Depending on the food terminal site, another one could go there even with Sobeys next door.

Have people moved in yet?

When I photo shot the site in Nov, some people had moved in.

They had to bring in a portable generator as Toronto Hydro was not hocked up with notices telling Hydro where to go. Some of those noticed were still up on Wed when I was there.

Back