News   Mar 28, 2024
 1.3K     3 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 647     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 922     0 

2 Ossington (@ Queen, NDS Properties, 4s, SMV Architects)

Am I missing something but that area is a scum fest of druggies,mentally "disadvantage" people and some of the seediest rental apartments in Toronto.The building looks ok but doesnt it feel like it looks like rental apartments rather than condo lofts?..

Was in the area today and the For Lease sign is now gone. Why did they put it up and now why did they take it down?

Maybe they leased what they were trying to lease?

The showroom still seems to be in business so I'm assuming its full steam ahead with this.

As much as I hate their deceiving tactics ("Toronto's best known corner"), I can't wait to see this area developed. It's the eye of the West Queen West black hole.

Lately, this part of Queen st. has been getting nicer and the stores occupied. The redevelopment of CAMH will only improve this stretch.

^Boooo! You're out of touch. Ossington is becoming the new College Street! Watch it explode over the next 3 years. Plenty of cool bars all around there, unlike say, Humber Bay Shores....;)

:rolleyes:..Ok....would you rather have the view of the shores or patients from Queen st on your front door?.It will "explode" but not in the way you think..:D

The website indicates that two suites are left. Both are 1 bedroom and around 5-600 sq/ft. This also means that out of 9 suites, 7 have been sold (77%).

Soooooo....construction?

Last edited:
From the website it looks as if there are 6 units left to sell out of 18:

Units 201, 208, 302, 303, 305 & 306.

67% sold.

They had a sign out front listing 5 units left for several months, so who knows??

I counted 5 units remaining: 201, 208, 302, 303, 305.

I'm disappointed that there isn't much more information on their website such as features, finishes, pictures, etc.

2 Ossington Lofts

Yossi Kaplan, since you were part of the sales team for this development, could you give an update re: project status/start date?

They were closed for the winter and believe they are in plan/budget phase.

btw I am not official part of the sales team, however, I did promote the project on my site and produced this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4JqfBBFyoo

thx.

Back