News   Mar 28, 2024
 645     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 454     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 778     0 

RBC Centre (LEED Gold, CadFair, 41s, KPF/B+H/&Co.) COMPLETE

nice aqua blue tone to that glass! all the renderings made it look like a very dull and cold blue. If thats what they are using all the way up I think it will be enough to differentiate it from its neighbours...

Thanks for that acknowledgment.

I do not have high hopes for B.A. in light of this building. If we are indeed going to get grey smokey glass and nothing more than a flat/untextured skin on a square box with B.A., this will be no contest.

Looking good, I don't know why people think this one is moving slowly when it's already at the 9th floor almost 25% in height. Just look west to Winnipeg and their Hydro Tower (snickers at calling it a Tower), it's only 22 floors and it's been under construction now since before I can remember.

Yeah, I've been sayin' its been going slow for a while now.

But it looks like these knuckleheads have finally kicked it in gear and the building is rising at a solid pace.

Just look west to Winnipeg and their Hydro Tower (snickers at calling it a Tower), it's only 22 floors and it's been under construction now since before I can remember.

The Hydro Tower is one complex tower ... probably even more than the flashier Bow.

That's some nice glass on RBC

Thanks for that acknowledgment.

I do not have high hopes for B.A. in light of this building. If we are indeed going to get grey smokey glass and nothing more than a flat/untextured skin on a square box with B.A., this will be no contest.

Because there is no real contest, only an imaginary one.

Back