Upside Down + Fuse Condos (Channington/Brownstone, 14s x2, 26s x2, Burka)

Well the area has been changing and the the gun play was at Dupont Satation and that is two subway stops going East towards Bloor. The recent police shooting on Campbell is still an unknown and there were conflicting stories in the media. But I can tell you that the area has been changing since the last 5 years since I have been living here and like any large city there will always be some type of criminal activity.

When Rob Falus and his father have completed all the projects and that will include another 6 highrises and Metro and Shoppers go in the area will be a very different community...and for the better.

Just recently TPS have opened up a new 11 Division building very close to the area and it is huge, also there is always undercover and uniformed police always in the area patroling.....

I have lived in the DuPont an Dufferin area all my life (30yrs) an its as safe as your going to get.. Yes things happen that we can't control but it's still a safe area..

Just signed purchase for Phase 2 585 unit today. Excited for it to get built and move in. I think that it will be a great space when the development is completed. I noticed quite a few good signs of other development in the area, all seems like good news for the next few years there. Can't wait to see how it all turns out.

There was quite a bit of construction going on when I was there today. Phase 1 looked like it was coming along nicely

Anyone know what floor they are at now?

I've been watching a condo being built across the street from Finch station and I remember seeing it a few months back when it wasn't even dug up, but today it was already on the 4th floor (including the main/ground floor). Granted, it looks smaller as a building but wow, seems to be moving quite a bit faster than our building!

Last edited:
Anyone know what floor they are at now?

I've been watching a condo being built across the street from Finch station and I remember seeing it a few months back when it wasn't even dug up, but today I was already n the 4th floor (including the main/ground floor). Granted, it looks smaller as a building but wow, seems to be moving quite a bit faster than our building!

The are working on lvl 2 floors and they are also working on parts of floor one still, the underground has finally been completed and they have power to the garage as the lights are always on at night. I think by the end of this week and if it does not rain they should be pouring the east part of lvl 2.

Here is a new picture from my window......its looking good!

UpSideDown1.jpg

Attachments

• UpSideDown1.jpg
    UpSideDown1.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 342
Does anyone have a idea how much in value our P1 units have gone up??
Im in the phase one 2nd floor 647sq ft (bed+den) with parking+locker and
looking to sell due to a couple of situation that have come up..

^nice pic, good view.. As for the guy above, try calling the fuse sales center and see wat they are charging per square foot on units they're currently selling. It'll give you a rough idea.

^nice pic, good view.. As for the guy above, try calling the fuse sales center and see wat they are charging per square foot on units they're currently selling. It'll give you a rough idea.

The picture does not do it justice...from the ground level you can see the difference in height.....but thanks for the compliment.

Also for the guy who wants to sell. As I understand it there is no assignment (sale), this I confirmed today with the sales office.

I had called the sales last week becuase RBC has a new rate and I wanted it capped at it, but Channington had not sent them a new closing date and I was told that I could not get the new rate until a new date was sent to RBC...So a word to the wise get your new rates capped if you have not yet done so.....

The picture does not do it justice...from the ground level you can see the difference in height.....but thanks for the compliment.

that's a relief. i was very disappointed seeing that photo as it didn't look much different from earlier this year.

Also for the guy who wants to sell. As I understand it there is no assignment (sale), this I confirmed today with the sales office.

i'm no expert, but wouldn't that depend on the purchase of sale agreement you signed? i'd have to double check, but i had an assignment clause added to mine allowing me to sell.

I had called the sales last week becuase RBC has a new rate and I wanted it capped at it, but Channington had not sent them a new closing date and I was told that I could not get the new rate until a new date was sent to RBC...So a word to the wise get your new rates capped if you have not yet done so.....

what capped rate did you have? / what capped rate are you trying to get?
when i purchased they were trying to push me towards RBC and i recall it not being very attractive at the time.

that's a relief. i was very disappointed seeing that photo as it didn't look much different from earlier this year.

i'm no expert, but wouldn't that depend on the purchase of sale agreement you signed? i'd have to double check, but i had an assignment clause added to mine allowing me to sell.

what capped rate did you have? / what capped rate are you trying to get?
when i purchased they were trying to push me towards RBC and i recall it not being very attractive at the time.

When did you buy? I was looking over my agreement today and under section 11.01 c I cannot do an assignement, but I bought in 2008.....

My rate is 4.1.....and I signed that 2 years ago....I know I can get a lower rate and I am pushing RBC now....I heard that its better to do 90 days prior to the date of move-in. If you got a better rate let mee know the details so I can give them a ring

Back