News   Mar 28, 2024
 41     0 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.3K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.1K     2 

androiduk's My Toronto

Vintage sleigh in Riverdale Farm. Taking a little break for Christmas. Happy Holidays everyone.

vintagesleighut.jpg

Last look at Cherry & Front in it's current state. This long neglected area is about to undergo massive change. West don Lands, Pan Am Games site, new transit and more buildings nearby.

cherryst.jpg

Last look at Cherry & Front in it's current state. This long neglected area is about to undergo massive change. West don Lands, Pan Am Games site, new transit and more buildings nearby.

cherryst.jpg

Sad the Canary's gone. I keep kicking myself that I never bothered to eat there while I had the chance. :(

Sears is probably wishing for a big turnaround this year. Doing poorly in the States and marginally better in Canada, I guess there is a possibility this store could close. If that happened I think the Eaton Centre might break up the space a bit.

sears.jpg

Site of future Ryerson complex.

teeth.jpg

No one and no thing will ever convince me that tearing down SAM the Record Man and building that monstrosity Ryerson building is a good thing. It's ugly, takes retail space away from the area (please, the only retail they're going to put in there is a Starbucks) and serves no purpose unless you go to Ryerson. And, it's ugly.

Last edited:

Back