News   Mar 28, 2024
 214     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 307     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 675     0 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

I don't know how to capture a frame from the webcam but right now that praying-mantis concrete-pouring thing is reaching all the way up to the top of the stump and it looks so cool.

Although this will be a very big tower, its height will make it appear very, very sleek.

Note: Webcam - Capture - hit print screen - then copy and paste into a photo editting software ( ie. paint - image editor - photoshop)

Although this will be a very big tower, its height will make it appear very, very sleek.

Note: Webcam - Capture - hit print screen - then copy and paste into a photo editting software ( ie. paint - image editor - photoshop)

I just got a mac. No print screen button I can find. Damn user friendly piece of crap.

^In the Utilities Folder (found in the Applications Folder) there's a program called Grab.app. Use it to grab any image that you want. It is very easy to use.

I just got a mac. No print screen button I can find. Damn user friendly piece of crap.

Alternately, press Shift-Apple-3 to take a screenshot, or Shift-Apple-4 to grab just a part of the screen. You'll hear a satisfying camera clicky sound. The files appear on the desktop. (On some new Macs, tragically, they've taken the Apple off the Apple key, so it's just labelled the "Command" key now.)

mac users:

shift+apple+4 (all together) you should see a little target pull it over the area which you wish to capture- it will then post this image to your desktop as a PNG- called Picture 1.png etc.

sorry just noticed that Sir Novelty already answered the question.

Some Images From Today

I didn't manage to catch it, but the frame was raised this morning. The first picture is from our 8th floor (7 + the mezz)

110702dop9.jpg

110702bvz8.jpg

110702ana1.jpg

110702cwl0.jpg

Looks like the core is on a 6 day cycle... last week I believe they raised the forms on Saturday. So next week it should be Thursday.

Also it looks like it's at least matched the old stump in height.

That video felt and sounded like it was made in the 70's yet it was from 2006.
Still interesting video though! Thanks for posting it.

Back