Toronto MuseumHouse | 71.01m | 19s | Yorkville Group | P + S / IBI

from today
20110521270.jpg

20110521262.jpg

20110521263.jpg

20110521034.jpg

I can't see the city allowing them to keep that wall exposed like that. And the buyers are paying big bucks. There's no way they would allow it either.

I wish with all the development around here that the Museum would actually sell its planetarium land for another tower.... This corner needs some more density in comparison to all the proposals around yonge and bloor.... Also the "club monico" building would be an amazing base to a future condo...!

I wish with all the development around here that the Museum would actually sell its planetarium land for another tower.... This corner needs some more density in comparison to all the proposals around yonge and bloor.... Also the "club monico" building would be an amazing base to a future condo...!

Considering the vociferous opposition to the 2005 46-storey proposal on the planetarium site, which ended up killing it, I doubt that this would ever happen.

2005 and 2011 are completely different... i remember especially the UofT opposition... However that being said condos are increasingly being built and being built taller and taller. NIMBYsm doesnt belong around Subway stations yet alone SUBWAY stations that are interchanges.

that I didnt know... Well I hope Club Monico can be turned into a Condo then... Its right on Bloor which is a plus and would have an amazing lobby...

Back