Upside Down + Fuse Condos (Channington/Brownstone, 14s x2, 26s x2, Burka)

Here is a pic of the phase 2 area, you can see the crane pad.

P2.jpg

Attachments

• P2.jpg
    P2.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 342
thanks so much! guess they are a ways away!
I dont think they will reach their dec 2012 date though...??

Thanks everyone for posting pics and keeping us all informed here. What floor are they on, I walked past there the other day, looked like there were on the 6th floor.

Haven't they changed the occupancy date for phase 2?, for Phase 1 is Sep 2012 which probably will be delayed again.

Thanks everyone for posting pics and keeping us all informed here. What floor are they on, I walked past there the other day, looked like there were on the 6th floor.

Yes, they're working on the 6th floor currently, probably for another week or so (they're going at a floor every 1.5-2 weeks). Anyone know when work on the interior will start?

Yes they are still selling phase 2. And, I believe there is minimum 1 more suite left in phase 1 as well as more in phase 2. When I went to purchase my unit, I got sales packages and price lists for phase 1, 2 and 3. The occupancy date on the phase 1 package is September 2012 and the date for phase 2 is December 2013. Hopefully they can meet the dates. But who knows, theres tons of work that has to be done.

Here is a picture that shows the progression to date.

UpSideDown 04 27 2012.jpg

Attachments

• UpSideDown 04 27 2012.jpg
    UpSideDown 04 27 2012.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 393
I actually think they are working on the 5th floor (from the picture). I believe the floor you see a bit of at the bottom is the "below ground" floor, then ground floor, 2, 3....

The progress looks great, and those pictures you take are AMAZING!

Looking forward to having a fabulous new home (with a bunch of people who seem pretty fabulous too) -- whether that's December 2012 or early 2013!

H.

Looking forward to meeting my new neighbours too hkidd19. Seems like a cool crowd thus far.

For P2 they told you December 2013? Well I guess that makes sense. Thx for posting the info. It would be nice if the builder would keep us up-to-date on this information.

I actually think they are working on the 5th floor (from the picture). I believe the floor you see a bit of at the bottom is the "below ground" floor, then ground floor, 2, 3....

The progress looks great, and those pictures you take are AMAZING!

Looking forward to having a fabulous new home (with a bunch of people who seem pretty fabulous too) -- whether that's December 2012 or early 2013!

H.

Thanks for the comment about my pics......

It's very hard to see but they have pourd 75% of the floor for the 6th floor and have started on the 7th floor at the North end of the structure. They are still going at a good pace, and have lost a few days in April due to rain but its looking good every week.

Back