Toronto King East Centre | 140m | 39s | First Gulf | WZMH

i know you's will not like this question
but
i have to ask
any word on the opening dates of the lcbo and dollerama ?
also, any words on other buisnesses in the building opening ? (quality coffee shop would be nice, but sq footages are quite high)
is micheal's dead in the water?
thanks

Based on a form on one of the entrance doors of the LCBO, stating the date April 25th, 2012, I would guess that they would both open around the end of April/beginning of May. . Additionally, within the LCBO they've installed product racks, and signage on the walls, indicating the various areas within the store. Dollarama also has signage up within the store, but no racks as of this weekend.

i know you's will not like this question
but
i have to ask
any word on the opening dates of the lcbo and dollerama ?

The LCBO has all its shelves up and today they were putting in the last of the ceiling tiles - it looks to me as though all that is needed is the alcohol. The Dollarama likewise has its shelving up (at least some, I could not see in properly today) and has signage on walls. Both are very nearly done.

IMG3298-L.jpg

Site of the new residential tower.
IMG3300-L.jpg

The new retail along King Street.
IMG3371-L.jpg

Last edited:
333 KING ST E
OPA / Rezoning 12 144494 STE 28 OZ Ward 28
- Tor & E.York Mar 28, 2012 --- --- --- ---
Rezoning application to construct new mixed use office and condo tower on common commercial podium. Office building 16 stories and Residential building is 24 stories. - 419 parking spaces - 221 residential 198 office spaces - 282 residential units

What Do You Know:confused: now they are adding another 19 storey office building to the site?....makes me wonder if the 16 storey office isn't part of a bigger picture
Say, one 40 storey mixed-use building...(16s office + 24s residential = 40 storeys)

333 KING ST E
OPA / Rezoning 12 144494 STE 28 OZ Ward 28
- Tor & E.York Mar 28, 2012 Application Submitted Mar 28, 2012 Mixed Use - Residential / Non-Residential Macrae, Willie
416-392-7572
Rezoning application to construct new mixed use development on former Toronto Sun property consisting of an office(16 storeys) and condo tower(24 storeys) on the east portion of the property and separate office building(19 storeys) on the southwest corner of the site. All existing buildings on the property to be retained. A total of 262 residential units and 636 parking spaces in five levels of below grade parking as well as 526 bicycle parking spaces are proposed.

The City insisted that any application cover the whole block so the proposed 19 s building is a future (5-10 years away?) office building project on the No Frills parking lot.

looks like the dollerama could open any time, all shelves up and stocked.
lcbo, all shelves up, they just need the booze

Attachments

• Photo0378.jpg
    Photo0378.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 241
  • Photo0377.jpg
    Photo0377.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 226

Back