News   Mar 28, 2024
 475     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 316     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 331     0 

RBC Centre (LEED Gold, CadFair, 41s, KPF/B+H/&Co.) COMPLETE

That's a very nice shot UD! RBC really makes an impact on the skyline extension to the west from that vantage point, I think more than from the Lake (Shangri-la will take care of that vantage point)

I like how the Royal York is still quite visible from there. I think it will be visible until 310 Richmond and/or Pinnacle's proposal at John/Adelaide rise.

As our plane descended from the heavens across the north end of the city last Saturday I noticed that RBC - set slightly apart from the main cluster of downtown towers - stood out more clearly than BA. It'll be interesting to see how ( and when, given the economic downturn ... ) that part of the downtown that lies west of University and south of Queen evolves over the next few decades.

RBC from lower Simcoe St on October 8th

2927282517_3f98133dd6_o.jpg

I think they're close to topping out. The columns they put up today on the south side are clearly higher than the other floors, suggesting that maybe they're onto mechanical right now

Very awesome photos! Love the detailed up close shots of the podium. I can't wait to see the podium finished to see the final result. I think it's going to look really great.

Thanks for the pix. I love the light-colored glass. Looks awesome with Roy Thompson Hall in the picture.

I was always concerned that RBC would be somewhat insensitive to its context with RTH, the glass on glass diminishing the impact of RTH's roof. I'm happy to hear it works well and look forward to seeing it in person.

Whenever the residents of One Bedford get to move in, those on the south side should have an amazing view (the best in Toronto?) of all the towers.

...and the lake beyond the city!

Back