Upside Down + Fuse Condos (Channington/Brownstone, 14s x2, 26s x2, Burka)

I read a post in another online forum by an agent that Fuse 2 is going to be released the second week of May. I'm not sure if it will be only to agents or to the public. But price lists and floorplans should start coming out at that time. It will be interesting to see what prices are like in the latest phase.

Fuse 2

I have been told that the newest phase (I think they are at phase 4 now) will start sales in mid-May and $430-450/sqft.

I biked by the site last night and they are progressing well. They are currently putting up the walls on the 7th floor. I also noticed last week that they are already installing the HVAC tubing in the lower floors (I think 1-3) so work is moving along well.

P2 is offically up!

Attachments

• pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 283
  • pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 276
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 270
  • pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 256
  • pic7.jpg
    pic7.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 266
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 260
  • pic6.jpg
    pic6.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
Spoke with Amy at the office last week, she said that my unit (on the 13th floor Phase 1) will be move in ready towards the end of Feb 2013 Just to give you an idea of what we're looking at, My friend who is working there has told me that there is some drama on the contruction front as work is going a bit behind schedule, but all in all its still moving along at a respectable pace.

As for finishes she also mentioned that we would be getting called very soon as in a few days to a weeks time soon to choose our finishes, the builder is basically waiting to see which specs are more popular so he can order them in a large quantity.

thats all for now lol

Spoke with Amy at the office last week, she said that my unit (on the 13th floor Phase 1) will be move in ready towards the end of Feb 2013 Just to give you an idea of what we're looking at, My friend who is working there has told me that there is some drama on the contruction front as work is going a bit behind schedule, but all in all its still moving along at a respectable pace.

As for finishes she also mentioned that we would be getting called very soon as in a few days to a weeks time soon to choose our finishes, the builder is basically waiting to see which specs are more popular so he can order them in a large quantity.

thats all for now lol

Thanks for the info....

I would like to know what the drama is LOL

They are moving at a decent pace but I have talked to my lawyer and anything after Decembre will cost the developer mulla! I have recieved 2 notices already pushing back the date....

Thanks everyone for the updates, the pics and "inside" info are always welcome..
What's Amy contact info?? I need to get a idea of my move in date (2nd floor)..

thats all for now lol

Thanks for the update!

Blerghh if you're on the 13th floor and moving in end of February, me being on 11th will probably be around then...or end of January?

Bummer! But I am looking forward to picking finishes soon. I've been waiting so very long that it doesn't even feel like it's a palpable thing but once you get to choose finishes, it becomes more of a reality.

Btw does anyone know if there are parking spots available and if so, has the price inflated from the original $20k per spot?
I'm considering buying a car but I never bought a spot... on the fence right now.

Last edited:
Parking is still 20 000. But I was told that there are no parking spots left in Phase 1.

Thanks everyone for all your info. Curious to find out roughly when my move in date will be. Perhaps a phone call or visit to the phone soon is warranted.

P2

I walked the dog past this morning and stopped to have a look at the construction from the corner of Ward & Lappin. Work on P1 is moving very quickly now, and they were moving in concrete forms with the second crane to what looked like the P2 site. It looked to be connecting underground to P1, so I am guessing connecting to the parking structure.

walked by this weekend, here are some pics...

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0065.jpg
    IMG_0065.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_0071.jpg
    IMG_0071.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_0067.jpg
    IMG_0067.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 346
Last edited:
Great pics tariq....

Has anyone received anything or has gotten a call in terms of going in and selecting finishes?

Back