Toronto Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto | 207.86m | 53s | Graywood | Kohn Pedersen Fox

Do the 2 floors of the sky lobby and res lounge start before the setback or at the setback?

Before. They are illuminated in the model, which is apparently more accurate than the stacking plan on the website.

ritzcarlton.jpg

Oh, then that sucks for whoever's on the next floor up facing southbound, as their entire view will be blocked by that canopy thing.

Nice shot Digitalis!!!! There's a lot of detail shown in a lot of the buildings. You must have an incredible view. You must be near the top of West One I believe. I heard there's a lot of elevator problems in that building. It will be great to watch the Ritz rise, hopefully you'll be able to take more shots from that angle.

Thanks, guys. Here's another. Gotta say, that park outside Metro Hall is looking pretty sad. I guess we should consider ourselves lucky that Nathan Phillips Square is made of concrete.

img40901.jpg

Last edited:
In the early renders RBC and Ritz looked (to me) a lot more alike than they are in real life:

RBC.jpg

And what happened to Simcoe Place?

Last edited:

Back