News   Mar 28, 2024
 100     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 174     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 247     0 

I'm in the market for furniture (Contemporary)

Cool thanks for the info cdr!

Do you know if the 10 day sale is only on instock items or on all ordered furniture too?

Cool thanks for the info cdr!

Do you know if the 10 day sale is only on instock items or on all ordered furniture too?

hi MattR, sorry i don't know the answer to that ...
best to call the store and ask the sales rep.

We have a dining table and chairs from EQ3 and I won't ever likely buy furniture from there again. The design is nice, the pricing is average to slightly above average, and the quality is Ikea-like at best.

ditto ... i found them to be no better than Ikea in quality or design, but double the price b/c it's 'EQ3'.

i heard there's a new store on Parliament/King area ... Amish furniture that makes real wood furniture and various styles from contemporary to traditional with lifetime warranties at reasonable prices ... if you check it out, give us some feedback.

Last edited:
Urban Barn has a few nice peices... You can't knock the whole store.

Couches/Sectionals from Stylus and Van Gogh are very nice, very! comfortable, custom made in Canada and have hundreds of fabric and leather choices... And they're not insainly expensive!

hi MattR, sorry i don't know the answer to that ...
best to call the store and ask the sales rep.

Haha, funny you should say that, I just called and the lady hasn't heard of that sale.... Is the sale for a specific location? I called the Mississauga store.

Haha, funny you should say that, I just called and the lady hasn't heard of that sale.... Is the sale for a specific location? I called the Mississauga store.

could be ... the email had the Tecumseth address on it.

anyone know where i could get an Eames chair reproduction? what's the the price range for them and where can you get them? how is the quality of a reproduction compared to the original? thanks in advance for any insights.

eameschair.jpg

i received an email ... 33rd b-day sale from Nov 19-29 ... 20-70% off.

bonus - nov 19, 5-8pm everyone gets 33% off in-stock items opening night!

Are you sure it is Urban Barn?, I just called them and they say that there is not any sale promotion starting tomorrow

Back