Toronto Infinity Condos | ?m | 35s | Conservatory Group | Richmond Architects

From what I was told by the sales centre, Infinity3 was to released to brokers and agents on July 29th... Anybody have any updates? (prices, floorplans, PATH connection, etc.)

This site has the floor plans. There's no PATH. I guess you can use the PATH at ice. July 29th purchase has $5000 cash back. I don't have scanner to post the price list but it ranges from $417/sq ft and above. Features granite kitchen counter top, stainless steel appliances and laminate flooring in living rooms, dining rooms and studies

I guess its too much to ask if these phases look even a little better than the first two.

I guess its too much to ask if these phases look even a little better than the first two.

At the very least, they should have mirrored it, so you'd have opposing views and some contrast... The west side of the tower has much more character than the east

definitely west side is the nicer elevation ... I guess the builder has expected something tall to block the east side (like ICE) before Infinity 1+2 were introduced

The west side of Infinity 1 looks pretty decent, but I wouldn't say the same for the shorter Infinity 2 slab

July 30
From Roundhouse Park looking north. Infinity is on the right.
2720795353_e14a580ca5_b.jpg

I've always had a strange soft spot for Infinity... it's cute and modest.

But I feel like it's going to look very ghetto in the future. May the tower's west side always be a saving grace. :eek:

To be honest, I don't think these are the worst looking buildings in the city. I think they are among the worst situated in the area. The somewhat attractive curves of Infinity One are well hidden by the unremarkable Infinity Two.

Strikes me as odd.

studying the floorplans for Infinity 3 further, it appears Conservatory Group literally copy and pasted from the layouts of Infinity 1 ... somebody's saving on architectural design costs =D

What I liked about Infinity 1, but its a bad idea that Conservatory Group is copying the same thing in Infinity 3 (August 9, 2008)

I tried to visit the Infinity3 sales office this weekend without my agent and was rejected by the site sales rep in a rude way (she said "well its for our elite priority agents only") ... I suppose being a peasant / member of public is not good enough to get in until September ... :mad:

It's not about an elite... it's about the fact that they aren't releasing Phase 3 until September ;)

^... Sales began on July 29th for the agents

I tried to visit the Infinity3 sales office this weekend without my agent and was rejected by the site sales rep in a rude way (she said "well its for our elite priority agents only") ... I suppose being a peasant / member of public is not good enough to get in until September ... :mad:

Are you sure you want to see it?

although no awards for architectural elements, I guess some parts (west face) of the building is going to be nice ... and I did find 2 floorplans half decent so thought I would just check it out ... thats all

Back