Toronto Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto | 207.86m | 53s | Graywood | Kohn Pedersen Fox

by me

sany1537.jpg

sany1530.jpg

Last edited:
Gorgeous pics Mike! I love how the Ritz and RBC look together! They were truly made to be!!

Those empty floors atop RBC still look bad (especially since its so bright on the bottom half). Festival looks cool in the background.

***It looks like crane removal for festival

Last edited:
Gorgeous pics Mike! I love how the Ritz and RBC look together! They were truly made to be!!

Those empty floors atop RBC still look bad (especially since its so bright on the bottom half). Festival looks cool in the background.

***It looks like crane removal for festival

Don't associate a lack of lights at night with empty floors ... though your correct in this case :) RBC center is only about 75% leased (and that doesn't mean all 75% is occupied) BA is close to 90% now (but only 45% occupied) ... anyway, the point is a lot of these offices do turn their lights off - it's typically up to to the tenant.

Having the top floors available is quite common as well btw - typically they try to encourage initial tenants to take lower floors so the prestige high floors are more appealing.

The fact that this building is so photogenic, speaks volumes about its aesthetic success.

Don't associate a lack of lights at night with empty floors ... though your correct in this case :) RBC center is only about 75% leased (and that doesn't mean all 75% is occupied) BA is close to 90% now (but only 45% occupied) ... anyway, the point is a lot of these offices do turn their lights off - it's typically up to to the tenant.

Having the top floors available is quite common as well btw - typically they try to encourage initial tenants to take lower floors so the prestige high floors are more appealing.

true enough.... i guess it'll look better with time (and possibly age, and by that i mean compared to the other veteran office towers that light up 24/7 :) )

Back