1.6K     5 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 538     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 1.3K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking crack is the least of it as mentioned before - it is his tangle of relationships with criminals that is the most problematic, as the mayor (hopefully ex, soon) of the city. What was Lisi exchanging with him? Did he instruct Lisi to retrieve the video? What is his involvement with the violence surrounding certain individuals. Did he compromise and otherwise abuse his position in relationship to his substance use and association with said individuals. These are the questions with bearing to governance.

AoD

Last edited:
I like how Ford didn't lie, they just didn't ask him the correct question, like he's a fucking genie or something and needs the exact phrasing.

Hey to the Ford Nation trolls that read this: Your hero just admitted that he's smoked crack, which means he just admitted to lying. You going to defend him now? You going to keep on saying it wasn't crack in that pipe??? He's a fucking filthy ass liar and you dumb ass supporters let him get away with it, and I'm going to take a guess and say that you're going to let him get away with this one too. "Crack doesn't matter" "He said it was just one time" FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Pull your heads out of your asses and realize that his politics SUCK and it's not worth supporting things like this, things that if this were a "left wing" politician admitting to, you would all call for his fucking head. Also realize that he's LIED about EVERYTHING. He's not telling the truth now. If admitting to smoking crack once while he was drunk is how he thinks he's going to get out of this, what else has he fucking done?

Sick of you, sick of him, sick of the lies.

This, this, this, fucking this.

Just tried calling the number for Rob Ford's office. I couldn't leave a message because apparently the mailbox is currently full. Hah.

#InOneOfMyDrunkenStupors is trending on Twitter

Peter MacKay, Minister of Justice, just called on the mayor to step down.

That's pretty big. We need a comment from Harper himself. I didn't think Ford would crack and give up, but it's starting to look like a possibility. If even the people he admires push him publicly to resign, he may just say "fuck you all" and get out of there.

I like how CNN is reporting this. They emphasize that Ford has repeatedly lied. Why aren't Toronto media pushing that as effectively? It's not just that he smoked crack but that he lied to everybody -- you, me, Ford Nation, everybody! -- and defamed the media, the police, councillors, Torontonians to continue lying.

Smoking crack* is not a crime.

Yep, crack and cocaine (and other coca products) are considered the same thing under the Canadian criminal code, and have no structures penalties. However, surrounding circumstances, such as criminal activity, can allow the courts to impose a penalty such as a fine or imprisonment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back