Toronto TCHC Block 32 Development | ?m | 41s | TCHC | KPMB

North side of building.

Photo taken June 10, 2011

XpR92.jpg

Nice shot!

Is there a city planning document/.pdf with elevations in it? Surprised we never saw one for the design of this tower.

are those solid concrete walls between units I see?
TCHC buildings seem better constructed than pvt condos.

Recent pics taken June 9, 2011

Precast concrete being installed.

zdNp4.jpg

3iYZs.jpg

The "dig" in front of the TCHC Block 32 is the Library District Condominiums project.

trvQA.jpg

No, no, I was referring to a planning document and line-drawing elevations, not a rendering.

Is there no document for this development detailing it like there have been for most other projects?

No, no, I was referring to a planning document and line-drawing elevations, not a rendering.

Is there no document for this development detailing it like there have been for most other projects?

Like the documents posted on page one?

Didn't they have to submit elevations though? (Of the final design). The elevations in the first post are entirely different.

Yeah but it's going to be nice to see a tower with precast the whole way up creating a pattern, instead of just glass.

I'm really looking forward to this one :)

Also, this has to be the tallest TCHC building ever, no?

You also forgot to mention how shabby it will look 10 years down the road. White gets dirty pretty easily. The glass windows are washed twice a year for the other towers paid for through maintenance fees. We all know how well TCHC up keeps their buildings.

Back