Toronto TCHC Block 32 Development | ?m | 41s | TCHC | KPMB

You also forgot to mention how shabby it will look 10 years down the road. White gets dirty pretty easily. The glass windows are washed twice a year for the other towers paid for through maintenance fees. We all know how well TCHC up keeps their buildings.

This building is mixed income. There will be condo fees for those who live in the market rate units.

Hey drum...

Looks like we must have been there at about the same time on Sunday. Is that the same cloud?:

5859295480_10a024fbc4_b.jpg

Wonderful update! Thank you, Red Mars!

I'm excited to see the precast keep climbing, as well as some glass. This is going to be a sharp tower :)

On this one im a bit confused where the 41 storey tower will sit.... on that last pic, where i thought the tower would be going up, it looks like they have poured the final slab.:confused:

I think this is going to end up looking very smart. Not just glass the whole way up, but framed by the pale sections.

I agree. As an owner of a CityPlace condo for the last 2 years I'm looking forward to this. I think it's great. Really excited how the neighbourhood is coming along.

So what's going in right beside N1/N2 now? At Fort York Blvd and Brunel Court? There's just been a big hole in the ground there.

On this one im a bit confused where the 41 storey tower will sit.... on that last pic, where i thought the tower would be going up, it looks like they have poured the final slab.:confused:

for your reference ... from the image below it looks like the left building is a mid-rise podium and the 41s tower will be part of the right building.

tchc-1.jpg

Last edited:
I sure hope there's retail, this neighborhood definitely needs it.
This is one of the sharpest looking condos being built right now, a nice contrast to the sea of gray towers of Cityplace.

You can already tell this tower is going to blow away all of the Cityplace towers.

Back