Toronto Spectra at Concord CityPlace | 123.13m | 39s | Concord Adex | RAW Design

Some renders. More in the dataBase. http://urbantoronto.ca/database/projects/spectra
SpectraExtDay750.jpg

SpectraLobby960.jpg

SpectraPlazaEve960.jpg

SpectraTerrace960.jpg

I don't mind the Cityplace towers at all.. I just wish they were scattered around town instead of in one big cluster. Not to mention, it looks like the anti-retail dead zone won't be helped with this development.

The dead street level throughout this place renders it as nothing more than a vertical suburb.

The big effort appears to be the addition of some colour to the cladding. This should help break up the otherwise repetitive gray exteriors that are so typical of the buildings on the west side of Spadina.

The spectra has a sister of the same name in Vancouver I beleive, similar little colour accents on both as well.

EDIT: Sorry thats spectrum, Spectrum in Vancity.

Last edited:
Hahaha....Cant believe it, this is being built at CityPlace and the trash talk continues
...this gets built in Yorkville and the oohhs, and amazing. LOL:D

+1

That's exactly what it is. On their own many cityplace buildings would be quite impressive. Bunch them all together and even I'll admit they become a bit monotonous...

Back