Was 9/11 an inside job?

• Yes

Votes: 46 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 90 66.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same shit as before you spewed out the same psychological defenses and government lies. I just happen to know that you're extremely narrow minded and it's obvious that you're conditioned hardcore by the media/government.

So in Kamuix's mind, everyone is guilty until proven innocent. And everyone is closed-minded until Kamuix deems them to be open-minded. And everyone has been duped by the grand government/media/industry conspiracy until Kamuix judges them to be otherwise.

No i can just tell by the way you and some others post about these types of things that you/they currently are closed minded to it and for the most part reject it based on a simple logic like..:The government would never do such a thing, word would have got out about it, no government evidence etc.. When a government like this has been in control of society for as long as it has you really need to look outside the box in order to see things for what they are. Of course you're an idiot are just going to attack this with "no evidence" instead of discussing the logic, watch, he'll attack me personally or try to undermined what i said by using some logic that doesn't make sense when you look at it.

You kind of have to get passed the way society tells you to think before you can look at this in a balanced way. Building 7 wasn't even hit by a place yet it fell perfectly straight down in seven seconds. There was tons of video cameras facing the pentagon when it was hit. they were immediately confiscated and then there was(and still is) a whole bunch of questions being asked about what really did hit the pentagon. one 5 frame video was released that didn't show what hit the pentagon. To prove that plane hit the building all they would have to do was release one of those videos.. Yet they didn't. These are two of the biggest examples of what could easily make a reasonable person skeptical. I know Grissie is going to post quoting this saying "That's not evidence" like he always does. But he uses that to justify avoiding the questions I ask him and a way to convince himself that I'm just a crazy delirious conspiracy theorists. We've gone far past that and I've countered him on it many times but he's conditioned and far too gone to wake up to reality.

The point is the problem isn't that i don't show enough evidence, that's a front Grissie uses to reject everything I say at once. The problem is you guys are conditioned into societies beliefs and until you get passed that and open your mind to other possibilities you won't get anywhere.

You're manipulating everything to try and make what I think about these events look ridiculous.. Give me a break!

Important Points:

I'm trying to get people to look outside the box and consider what i have to say and have shown.
I'm not offering what i say as absolute proof.
You won't offer proof for the side you're defending.
You keep making the same stupid arguments over and over.
You don't address important things that I ask.
You use the "no evidence" and the "that's off topic" defense to justify not addressing things I've asked or pointed out.
You've made up your own rule that because I made a claim I must show absolute evidence(proof by your standards is questionable anyway).
You're refusing to discuss anything about the 9/11 conspiracies but instead just attack the thread poster.
By reading your posts it's quite clear that you already believe what you've been told by the government and demand proof to prove otherwise, so it's obvious you believe what you've been told without question. Also when i ask the simple question "Do you believe anything the government tells you?" you won't even answer that!

Common guys.. It's got to be obvious after reading through this that Grissie is conditioned. And if you don't think so and you see something wrong with my logic then post and counter-act my logic, tell me what's wrong with it. But please only if you actually see something wrong with it and go into detail, don't use a generalization like "Yes Kamuix, you've asked us to look outside the box. But I'm sure almost everyone here has done so and realized that it doesn't make sense" Because I know you either you haven't looked enough or like I've said many times haven't opened your minds to it. And i don't having to counter-act everyone's generalizations like that it's just annoying, make a good argument and don't generalize.

As entertaining as it is for you to just keep asking the rest of the world to believe, it comes only to a point.

You think this is entertaining for me? when i know our freedoms are going down the hole and people are being conditioned to think a curtain way and not ask questions and to just believe what the government says then I want to wake people up and help restore what our forefathers fought for.

The battle of a conspiracy theorist certainly seems depressing. Trying to change people's minds with nothing but two pieces of brown bread and a big sign saying "It's a conzpirazy!" There is no substance in the arguments: no logic, no proof, and not even any emotion. I can't even compare it to a religion. At least a religion tells you something. Seriously Kamuix, what would you do if the US government said that they took down the twin towers? Would you do a little conspiracy theorist dance of joy and then move on to new world orders run by lizardpeople?

Are you ever going to realize that your argument holds no water? What would it take you to convince you? I think I already know the answer: nothing. Because the proof, however rock solid it is, will always be yet another government coverup, invisible to the unenlightened.

^That's an example of a generalization that holds itself holds no water because he just attacks "Conspiracy theorists" in general and talks as if all they have is signs and no evidence when they're is WAY more than that he knows that. And yes it is depressing but it's worth it to do your part and i don't obsess with it or anything because that would be depressing.

But I draw the line at the government intentionally murdering innocent civilians at it's own hand. That's just crazy talk.

Oh god please don't ever say that, if you look back in history it's happened over and over again and I know it can seem unbelievable at first but hey at least you're skeptical but please don't ever under estimate the corruption of power. This includes people at the top of big companies. Sociopathic people have their way of getting up there.

Pie, watch Invisible empire: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO24XmP1c5E

Just give it a chance!

Same shit as before you spewed out the same psychological defenses and government lies. I just happen to know that you're extremely narrow minded and it's obvious that you're conditioned...

How do you "just happen" to know? Such crap - and unproven crap to boot!

No i can just tell by the way you and some others post about these types of things that you/they currently are closed minded to it and for the most part reject it based on a simple logic like..:The government would never do such a thing, word would have got out about it, no government evidence etc.. When a government like this has been in control of society for as long as it has you really need to look outside the box in order to see things for what they are.

Exactly how can you "just tell"? I see the problem of an overwhelming lack of evidence looming once again. It's a deficiency with you Kamuix. You presume that whatever garbage pops into your head our out of your mouth is true. It ain't.

Also, find anywhere in this thread where I have defended a government position. I've challenged you to support your assertions regarding a conspiracy with evidence. Clearly you are incapable of doing so. The rest of what you do is a sad and weak attempt to avoid your failures.

The rest of your post is recycled (or rehashed). Regardless, you have once again failed to back up your claims of a conspiracy with evidence. The reason is that you have none.

Last edited:
Spew your one defense if you will. I don't presume anything I explained the simple logic behind why I think you're narrow minded and believe anything the government tells you, because most importantly you demand absolute instant proof that the government is corrupt in order to even consider anything. So in other words in your mind the government is innocent until proven guilty, because if not, than why demand such high amounts of proof? You shouldn't be anymore skeptical of me than you are of your government. Now you tried to turn it back against me by saying that in my mind no one is open-minded until deemed so by me, but you didn't actually explain why you just seemed to try and turn it back against me.

Also, find anywhere in this thread where I have defended a government position.

Well thinking back I'm pretty sure you have a few times but mostly I can just tell by the things that you've been saying that you pretty much believe what the establishment tells you. For example what I explained above and further you keep attacking me and generalizing instead of actually discussing my logic and answering my simple questions. Like uhm.. When i kept asking you questions about whether or not you're skeptical of the government and you just wouldn't answer for some reason?

You only generalize over and over, you won't go into any depth because you probably know somewhere in your mind that it'll lead to a dead end, at least it definitely seems that way to me..

The rest of what you do is a sad and weak attempt to avoid your failures.

You might want to explain that a little.

And Urbandreamer I'm not really sure what the deal with you is right now.. lol but I think those documentaries are important despite the label Youtube has for having stupid things on it or whatever. They're really good films and people need to seem then if they're not already awake.

You're saying that it's impossible to be "right" when we believe the establishment. Is everything that the government tells us a lie? If it doesn't, how specifically can you determine that what they say about 9/11, let alone what a vast majority of scientists both political and physical say, is a lie? How do you know that 9/11 is an outright fabrication and say, the detainee issue isn't?

S_i_p, 'twould seem that we are all idiots being duped on a daily basis and yes, everything the government says is a lie. We are conditioned. We live in Stepford. We have narrow minds. We live in a box of the government's making. If you would don your tinfoil hat, you too would see the light.

People can be bought to support or refute any claim. "Truth" is subjective.

Spew your one defense if you will.

I'm not defending anything, I am challenging you to provide the account and the evidence to support your claims of a conspiracy. You keep trying to evade the fact that you have failed to do so.

I don't presume anything I explained the simple logic behind why I think you're narrow minded and believe anything the government tells you, because most importantly you demand absolute instant proof that the government is corrupt in order to even consider anything.

With sentences like this I don't expect any reasonable evidence will be forthcoming. But still, Kamuix, I challenge you to try.

So in other words in your mind the government is innocent until proven guilty, because if not, than why demand such high amounts of proof?

The idea is that everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The burden of proof is on you to show complicity and guilt. As for "high amounts" of proof, if you are going to make an extraordinary claim that an entire government is involved, then that requires extraordinary proof. The trouble is that your claims are otherwise so vague and empty, I'm sure you don't even know what you are talking about.

Well thinking back I'm pretty sure you have a few times...

Cite them. They would be on this thread if they actually existed - or does even that tiny amount of research scare you?

Like uhm.. When i kept asking you questions about whether or not you're skeptical of the government and you just wouldn't answer for some reason?

Provide the evidence upon which I should have a skeptical view.

You only generalize over and over, you won't go into any depth because you probably know somewhere in your mind that it'll lead to a dead end, at least it definitely seems that way to me..

Go into depth? What's up with your reading comprehension? You are being challenged to provide verifiable evidence and an account for a conspiracy you claim exists. You have repeatedly failed to do so. I am asking you to produce that account and the supporting evidence. You are the one being asked to go into depth.

You might want to explain that a little.

Simple: you keep trying to evade the fact that you have no evidence to offer. You keep trying to look for excuses or diversions. I am challenging you to produce your evidence. You have failed to do so.

You're the one looking for excuses or diversions. You're right grissie, the government is the innocent victim.. We conspiracy theorists are just bullies out to get the government, believe that if you want, I've given up on you.

Kamuix, a dead body was found in Lake Ontario. I think you were the murderer. I have no evidence, but, you know I was thinking outside the box and I realized that there's no proof you didn't commit murder, so you obviously did it.

Think outside the box people!! Any charges that the police make on somebody who isn't Kamuix is obviously a set-up to distract us from the real story! Don't believe the official story!

I won't believe it until you provide a YouTube link...

Not quite youtube, but I'll have to do.
http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/

Like seriously guys, the US has gone about and treated much of the world like toilet paper - used and new toilet paper. This is just an excuse to go to war. They always go to war whenever the hell they can. Hurting yourself as a pretext is very common in history. Russia did the same in orer to invade chechnya the second time in the 1990s. The Romans did it. It's an old common method.

The body was planted by CSIS to frame Kamuix. I don't have any proof, but I can feel it in my guts.

You just know its gotta be true. If you don't then your not thinking outside the box.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back