News   Apr 16, 2024
 265     0 
News   Apr 16, 2024
 632     0 
News   Apr 15, 2024
 1.4K     0 

The Weather

Everyone: I learned today 12/22 that Toronto has just had one of the worst ice storms in the City's history and I decided to bump up this topic so UT members can post storm pictures or reports...

There were a few ice storm pictures in the City Photos section...If anyone has any news or other links about this storm please post them...

In NYC (Manhattan) where I currently am the high temperature reached 70 degrees F today...

I will thank all UT members in advance...LI MIKE

I'm here in Vancouver for the weekend. It's soooo nice to see flowers, green grass, and had a late night walk around downtown without a coat. Wonderful. Why don't I live here?!!

I am in Montreal and it is snowing. I didn't bring any skis, but while walking the dog in the park I saw several cross-country skiers. Wonderful.

I'm here in Vancouver for the weekend. It's soooo nice to see flowers, green grass, and had a late night walk around downtown without a coat. Wonderful. Why don't I live here?!!

My sister lives out there, she already has her garden planted. I'm jealous. I was out in my garden today with a heavy coat, hat and even gloves! No flowers yet, bulbs are just starting to shoot up now.

Looks like we might get some Vancouver weather later on in the week. They are calling for a high of 17°C.

Looking to move to Toronto later this year. How much of a shock is the weather for those that are not used to such icy conditions? Id normally be used to weather not dis similar to Vancouver.

Well, I have a lot of fellow students from India and I think they got used to it without problems.
I've got an impression that the warm weather holds till late autumn but then cold weather holds till late spring. And I guess that there are strong winds from the lake.

Well, it's been a cold last few days. How many have turned on the heat in their house? :p I'm holding out, but that's just me being stubborn.

Back