News   Mar 28, 2024
 1.4K     3 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 688     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 942     0 

2009, a bad year to be a terrorist

If America gets attacked especially like that, I am certain he would go out on a full scale attack in Afghanistan.
As long as Obama attacks the right country, i.e. not doing a Bush by trying to get Bin Laden in Afghanistan by somehow attacking Iraq, I'd support US retaliation against such an attack.

...2009 a bad year to be a terrorist??

On my planet the new leader of the free world made it his first order of business(priority) to close down Club Gitmo(exec.order no less) -poor rebels were getting fat 'n lazy. They'll have to find jobs as short order cooks,maybe butchers?, pilots?,-if they can get funding/training... hoping these yoouuths aren't too upset.

Of course Tehran just announced the first successfull launching of a li'l satellite into orbit(complement the nuclear program-? -for energy of course) They called this projectile "Omid" actually means 'hope'! ('Hope', 'Change'... same difference) Not to worry, strictly done for their flourishing research & telecom... Forget developing a typewriter or car it's flying carpets to satellites!

Thanks B.O.

wake me when the mushroom clouds get close.

...2009 a bad year to be a terrorist??

On my planet the new leader of the free world made it his first order of business(priority) to close down Club Gitmo(exec.order no less) -poor rebels were getting fat 'n lazy. They'll have to find jobs as short order cooks,maybe butchers?, pilots?,-if they can get funding/training... hoping these yoouuths aren't too upset.

Of course Tehran just announced the first successfull launching of a li'l satellite into orbit(complement the nuclear program-? -for energy of course) They called this projectile "Omid" actually means 'hope'! ('Hope', 'Change'... same difference) Not to worry, strictly done for their flourishing research & telecom... Forget developing a typewriter or car it's flying carpets to satellites!

Thanks B.O.

wake me when the mushroom clouds get close.

Some will be sent home from Gitmo to be tortured, some will go back to Afghanistan and kill Canadians (POW status actually allows the holding of prisoners until 6 months after the cessation of combat).... but we can be happy that we no longer have them in prison in Cuba

Some will be sent home from Gitmo to be tortured, some will go back to Afghanistan and kill Canadians (POW status actually allows the holding of prisoners until 6 months after the cessation of combat).... but we can be happy that we no longer have them in prison in Cuba

i once trapped about 6, 7 little mousies in my office. Put them in a box. -li'l buggers were chewing up everything, leaving droppings here 'n there... even chewed up electrical wires! my plants!
...didnt kill them, i just threw then out.Evicted them -onto the lawn -at least 20feet away! -made them promise not to come back. (poor mice, i thought they would starve -where would they bathe?)
THEY LIED!!
Today i consider them pets -like a dog or pet fish. The problem was all in my head, my perspective ...i should be happy i guess... they promised to clean up after themselves.

That's quite cosmic.

Never believe what a mouse says - particularly when you presume yourself to be the big head cheese.

Hello Admiral,
Please excuse the way I am responding but it was the fastest I could find being a new member.

I am interested in what you eventually did about your cable costs that you refered to a couple of years ago.

I am just in the process of rehooking up cable and as well as getting a quote on all my present services, home phone, mobile phone, internet and cable.

I will appreciate any feedback.

Henry Donati

hldonati at rogers.com

Back