359     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 276     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 305     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make your own caption. More Ford pics in my photo thread http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showthread.php/9722-My-Toronto/page150

robford3.jpg

Did anyone notice ford was wearing what looked to be a little lav mic while walking around the Taste of Little Italy? What would that be about?

I noticed that also in a couple of different pictures I saw from the event. My uneducated guess would be that they were filming footage to be used in some sort of campaign video. The Taste of Italy festival seems like as good an opportunity as any to get some footage of Ford amongst the people.

The visible lavaliere microphone cable is what happens when your campaign team is young movers and shakers and not campaign professionals.

Just my uneducated guess though.

Wonder if there is 'official' footage of the drink been thrown?

content

When I changed Slushies to Slurpees, I was trying to do a play on words related to the alleged RF lookalike, Slurpy.

Too subtle? :cool:

Crafty, for Slurpees/Slushies, and such, with call centres, and customer service, I would think Apu...

Thank you for asking your question... pleeeease call again. ;)

(it's humour people)

Last edited:
I'm wondering if Ford came on to Ms. Everett, either verbally or by groping her. If so, that may have prompted her to toss her drink in his direction.

Maybe she can claim Ford grabbed her butt. The fact there were many people around but no one saw anything, will not change any opinions here.

If they have the video they could easily release without a threat of legal recourse from Ford as they're claiming. I wouldn't hold my breath. It also appears to be run by teens.

Upload the recording through an offshore server and post to YouTube or the like, simple no? I don't believe any of this.

I noticed that also in a couple of different pictures I saw from the event. My uneducated guess would be that they were filming footage to be used in some sort of campaign video. The Taste of Italy festival seems like as good an opportunity as any to get some footage of Ford amongst the people.

The visible lavaliere microphone cable is what happens when your campaign team is young movers and shakers and not campaign professionals.

Just my uneducated guess though.

Wonder if there is 'official' footage of the drink been thrown?

Hmmm, not sure about that. First off robbie isn't exactly prone to taking advice. Secondly, a downtown street festival isn't the most predictably friendly zone, read: juice in the face. If that was the plan it would surely be at Ford Fest. Also from a technical perspective they would only be getting audio from rob and not the other side-- although, now that I type it out that does make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back