California Condos (Camrost-Felcorp) - Real Estate -

south view is definitely the better way to go in California condos ... north view will be looking directly into the adjacent Tides condo

I'm interested in the Corona and Catalina suites. The Corona's about 15k more than the the Catalina with both at the 20th level, but the Corona does face south while the Catalina faces north. I'm torn between the two cause I love the Catalina's layout. What do you guys think?

Also, they're currently doing a "next 10 purchases get free parking" promo. Is it possible to negotiate for more at this point in the project? Cause I know they had a lot better throw-ins earlier in the project, but not sure how it is now.

South view is a definite... I bought a Corona suite way back in June 2008. How much are they going for if you don't mind my asking?

South view is a definite... I bought a Corona suite way back in June 2008. How much are they going for if you don't mind my asking?

It went up an insane amount. It's roughly 300k at level 21. How much did you get in for?

Any strategy for negotiation I can employ with them?

It went up an insane amount. It's roughly 300k at level 21. How much did you get in for?

Any strategy for negotiation I can employ with them?

I got in for $266,900 at the 14th floor... Personally, I would just go in there and ask what they are willing to do for you, then ask for more!

prices has really gone up the last 6 months at California.The marketing department did a wonderful job.I still remember only last year sales was in the %45 range now its closer to %85.Incentives help pushed sale but even now when their is little or no more free add ons sales has still been strong leading to the HST.

So, I guess I'm pretty screwed, eh? I'll still go in and check it out though this weekend.

Btw, is there anything blocking the south side view? I don't think there is but I'm not 100% sure.

Yah, I just came back from a visit to their sales office, and checked out the Venice model they had. Did any of you guys check it out yourselves? Is the quality of the build above average? I think it'll looked decent, but there were some spotty workmanship here and there, but I assume it's appropriate for a model.

Yah, I just came back from a visit to their sales office, and checked out the Venice model they had. Did any of you guys check it out yourselves? Is the quality of the build above average? I think it'll looked decent, but there were some spotty workmanship here and there, but I assume it's appropriate for a model.

This is the current south view from the 10th floor at The Tides.

crane.jpg

Went in to the sales office last Sunday to get some general information, looks like occupancy will be somewhere in the line of Spring 2012, I bought my unit in Sept. 09 and it looks like the prices have climbed up quite a bit, does anyone know what rent is going for in the Mystic Pointe/ South Etobicoke area these days? I'm seeing ads for 1500$ for 1B + D!?

I have seen them going for anywhere from $1200-$1600 depending on exposure, floor, parking, and locker. Did you happen to get a price list?

I think they are on the 18th... I haven't received a pic in a while so I've just been counting as I drive by.

Wholly wishful thinking batman I got letter saying color selections in two months?....it be at least another 12 months before this building be completed...

What was your experience with iLoft? Was move in 10 months after colour selection?

about 11 months but took fricking 8 months to get registered.........Im still excited about the "martini bar" IF its looks anything like the renderings...sales still say its in the plans...we see.......they renumbered the suites for some reason...the swimming pool is still part of the plan for the top floor...cant wait...

I heard that the pool was going to be moved to the 4th floor podium level. I can see what certainly looks like an indoor pool from my balcony on the south-east corner of the building on that podium level.

about 11 months but took fricking 8 months to get registered.........Im still excited about the "martini bar" IF its looks anything like the renderings...sales still say its in the plans...we see.......they renumbered the suites for some reason...the swimming pool is still part of the plan for the top floor...cant wait...

Thanks Ducati. The renumbering is due to the fact that both iLofts and California will use the same lobby and having the same numbering system for both buildings might get confusing.

Back