Toronto Hullmark Centre | 167.94m | 45s | Tridel | Kirkor Architects

A photo taken today from our construction camera.

zYCwuQ

A photo taken today from our construction camera.

Forming for grade level at the north and south corner underway, with full grade in March, depending on the weather.

From the photo, the hole across the street still looks the same as my early Dec visit. The MC building is been inclosed.

Neat. I'm always curious around this stage of the process to see the buildings in person to get a feeling for how they're positioned in relation to their surroundings. It will be really interesting to finally get a sense for how large that plaza really is

Jivey's pictures make it official--in the northeast corner, the pillars are well above grade for the first storey.

The rest of the work is all at grade.

I can definitely feel the difference as I walk to work each morning. The eastern walls are starting to be put up and enclosing the driveway space between the two buildings. The walls that are up are already taller than the trees lining the edge of the Minto driveway.

There is a wide setback on the east side; looks like a transition from the parking level to the above levels. Soon we'll see some visible changes filling up this corner of Yonge and Sheppard; a couple of floors and the building will be higher than the former Metro's arch. By the way, Tridelwebmaster, the webcamera got stock with the last night updates, please re-boot it!

Hullmark Centre construction camera is back online

The Hullmark Centre construction camera is back online. Thanks to UCIT Online.

zzxuqq

Back